5 Lovers ~ Pt. 3

(I just drew this picture about an hour ago, so it has nothing to do with the chapter)

Nylah hugs Gabby back, and gets up to go shopping. "Stop!" Yells a voice. Nylah looks back. Bella is standing there. "Um, we need to make a map. So I need to go with you, unless of course, you know the way since you live less than a block away..." Nylah shrugs, and agrees. While Bella is walking alongside Nylah on their way to Acme, she realizes that Cindy is next to her. She shakes her head. Cindy is gone. That's why nobody would talk to her... she had gone psycho. "Nylah," Bella asks, "Have you ever actually seen Cindy?" Nylah pauses. Bella skirts to a stop. "No... I was afraid you'd get mad because I thought that you had gone crazy... But I guess you came to the conclusion that Cindy isn't real..." Nylah and Bella continue walking. Once they get to Acme, Bella whips out a paper and starts to write the street name and directions clearly on the map. Of course, Bella knew where to go. But the others? No memory of it, and they probably had never been to this Acme before. "Honestly, I kinda like this 'no parents' thing. I mean, we can do whatever we want..." Bella said. Nylah had eventually gotten to the point where she really wanted her parents back, and she burst into tears halfway home. 'Home...' Nylah thought. "HOME?!" Shouted Nylah. "I need to get home now!!" Bella grabbed Nylah by the arm, and whimpered, "There is no home to go back to..." Those words caught Nylah in her thoughts.

At home

"He- Hello?" Whispered a voice. Suddenly, Bella woke up to the voice of three people on the sides of her. "BELLA?! WAKE UP!!" Bella sat up. She saw Matthew, Maggie, and Eli standing beside her bed, holding 6 phones! 2 in each person's hand! "OMG guys! Where did you get those?!" Bella whisper shouted. "At the Apple Store! We kinda... well..." Eli hesitated. Matthew continued his sentence, "We kinda biked to the nearest Apple Store and we took your iPad to guide us with a map fromGoogle toward the nearest Apple Store and I just don't know- I'm sorry! It was my idea, I know I'm stupid!" Matthew speed talked really fast that since Bella just woke up she barely understood him. "Matt, you really think that-!" "I know! Just, I don't wanna talk about it..." Matt didn't seem to understand. "Matt, I don't care that you stole! Look around you! We can steal anywhere! It's kinda like a zombie apocalypse... but with no zombies..." Bella whispered. All that whisper shouting and shouting woke up half the people in Bella's room. Maggie ran out to the kitchen and came back with 3 bags full of unknown items, from what Bella saw. When Maggie opened the bags, she saw a lot of boy clothes! Boy clothes in 2 of the bags! The third bag held some milk, water, toothbrushes, and toothpaste. "Wow! You guys went on a spree! And, no joke, I didn't say shopping since you can't really pay..." Bella joked. Matthew called to change in the upstairs bathroom. Eli called downstairs one, Ray called second-bedroom closet. (Bella's Mom's room) When the boys came out, Honora called for a trip to McDonalds! When they got there, there was only a few uneaten burgers. There were loads of fries, and there was actually loads of sodas that were untouched!

Word count: 590
Hehe 🙃 This isn't very long, but ig it's ok?