Rolling out of bed

It's been a little difficult since the virus. Everyone is out looking for a job and not many have the space for hiring. Not that you necessarily need something permanent or big- You're still going to college and you're living on your own. As you study you're just hoping to make these ends meet. Thankfully you have a bit of luck this time around- being presentable and cheerful seems easy enough to manage. The receptionist position at Teller, Inc. Invites you to interview.  Honestly You've been a little nervous all week about this.
Sure, it ain't your first go round, but you're hoping you'll give a good enough impression. The alarm goes off and you audibly groan as you sit up in those sheets; once checking your cell, you see that there are a few yet unread messages from Michael, your ex. Things, they ended pretty messily as you caught him bedding your coworker but he's hoping to make it up with you. You're almost tempted into aquiescing but the greater part of you resists. Things weren't always the best at home. Your mom was a free spirit, most of your life was spent on the roads of beautiful, urban America and she never settled..or much knew how to. As a result you lacked any real concept of stability of course. You barely have any real experience with the beast called love and what few instances you've had, wasn't great. I mean, look at Michael .You get yourself ready after putting on coffee and drinking it, managing to make your knotted, long hair presentable.  You keep it simple today with a blazer, tee and dark jeans, applying just a bit of lipstick and mascara as you're heading out of your apartment.  A few have considered you beautiful in your time. Soon you arrive to the city and show up to that intimidating but modern tower. Teller, Inc. Eh? You head inside and introduce yourself to the receptionist. She's a woman of about twenty with a chirpy voice and sweet demeanor, instantaneously you find you like her as she hands you the clipboard and instructs you to sit until the supervisor is ready. It's then that a  door opens and you lay eyes on /him/ for the very first time. He grins kindly at the giggling woman as she exits and waves her off and his grey, steely eyes find yours. Hm..
"You're waiting on an interview?" The man asked as your eyes momentarily skim over his built figure and take notice of his long, slicked back blonde locks and facial hair. He's wearing a black suit and long black necktie. A man that definitely knows and feels that he's in charge. All of that noted within an instant and after a moment you nod, assuming he's the supervisor but then the actual man arrives, interrupting your almost sexual reverie. You blush.
"Mister Teller! This is (y/n), I'm assuming?" He looks over at you curiously as he takes your hand in his, shaking it briefly. "She's here about the recent vacancy."
"Yes, sir." You manage, gently releasing your lip from your teeth as you shake Mr. Teller's hand as well. His grip is firm as his eyes search yours. "Teller..as in Teller, Inc?" You manage. But wow, he's a lot younger than you expected.
"Yes, ma'am. Just caught me fresh from a meeting," he explains, lifting a brow as he releases your hand.
"You're in good hands with Mr. Ray. I hope your interview goes well, miss (y/n.)"
He grins at you kindly but there's something more about it. The CEO tugs his sleeve and watches the time as he leaves you there. Now..what was that? You ask yourself as Mr. Ray brings you into the office.