No Apologies

Trigger warning: Domestic violence

You can't stop thinking about what happened. So much that it's distracted you from the confrontation you were planning to have with Michael later on that night. Since you weren't answering his messages, you recieve an unexpected knock at the door as you're sitting in front of the computer. You put a pause on homework and open the door.
"Oh.."
"The fuck is up y/n? I'm worried sick about you!"
He invites himself in and you step aside.
"I'm.. sorry, babe. I'm just stressing with work," you respond almost truthfully, moving your hair back. You're exhausted and all nerves but he doesn't relent.
"Get dressed, beautiful. We're going out for dinner to talk."
You lift a brow but you don't argue. This was good for what you needed to say- he wasn't off the hook. You put on a simple red dress and pull half of your hair up before heading out with him, not letting on at all that mentally you're done. Already detached as he fucked this up again...the way that Michael has that audacity to continue to pretend shit is alright, you can't help but wonder...is he human? How is it this easy to lose your feelings for someone who was your whole world just yesterday? You're quiet almost the whole ride and Michael places his hand at your thigh. Your skin crawls and you tug away, earning a sigh. Thankfully you're already here. You step out of the car, hold your purse close and step into the entrance as he follows. You choose a booth and he sits across from you. You have dinner and soon you're upset again.
"What's wrong, baby?" He'd asked. "What'd I do?"
"I think you know exactly what you fucking did!" You hiss, and then lower your volume. "Who's Rebecca?"
"Really, y/n? You wanna do this here? Right now?!"
"Yeah, right now!" Damn it, you couldn't help but cry. "Why did you ask for me back, asshole?!" You get up from the seat and begin to leave, heading toward the back.
"I love you!" He replied, grabbing your arm hard and turning you around. "You think this is easy for me?!"
"Let me go, fucker!" You cry, writhing before smacking him hard on the side of his head. Michael grabs your neck and slams you against the wall, pressing his body against you.
"Bitch! You're mine!" He growls and suddenly his grip loosens. You're in a daze suddenly, blinking in confusion as someone intercepts.
...Mister Teller?