Is this love?

"Mister Teller?" You ask.
"You okay? Are you dizzy?" He'd asked.
"I'm fine," you tell him, your eyes wide as you gaze at his face. "..how did you...?"
"Let's get you out of here. The police are coming and you need a doctor."
"But.."
He doesn't argue. Mister Teller gently helps you up and you lean into his shoulder, softly inhaling his sent. You note now that he's in a white button up and slacks. Mister Teller helps you into his Audi and you keep eyes on him as he starts to drive.
No..You're not letting it go that easy.
"How did you know where I was?"
"I hadn't. I was just getting dinner," he cooly explains.
"It was probably ridiculous to see me that way. It's been crazy..I don't even know where to start."
"We'll figure it out together, y/n. Rest yourself a little."
You chuckle at him, but his face is tight. Worried.
"Thank you, Mister Teller."
"Please..call me Jackson."
"I'm sorry about the other day. I don't know why I thought-" 
His expression softens.
"Nothing to apologize for, y/n. You're a very likeable, sweet woman. I just think you should steer clear from me."
"Yeah.. because you're my boss right?" You decide to venture further. "Because I'm not.. what you want. And You were being nice."
Jackson looks over at you.
"When did I say you weren't what I wanted?"