Morning After

You awaken to the soft feeling of his lips pressing against your cheek.
"Take these," he soon demands, offering two pills at the palm of his hand as you sit up in the coolness of the sheets. You still feel a little tender around the neck and thighs, your head is pounding from the drinks last night, but memories of last night manage to make your heart flutter with elation.
Mister Teller gazes at you in the near darkness of the morning. His grey eyes are awed and desiring of you.. it's as if he's thinking the same You blush scarlet as you take the pills, washing them down with the cold glass of orange juice he gives to you from his other hand.
You now notice that he is already dressed in his suit once more, and tug the sheet up around your peaked breasts, covering them.
"What time is it?" You ask.
"5:30..." Mister Teller replies, reaching out and softly stroking your cheek. You lean against his touch and your eyes lock.
"About last night.." You speak up breathlessly, apologetic of your boldness.
He interrupts. You can see that he is wounded, "...do you regret it?"
"How could I?" You ask, although soon your brow wrinkles in thought. And How could you really be certain? This was all so soon and unlike you. Something unnamed came over you in the moment of heartbreak last night. Not that the other gave any shits. Michael cheated on you, he laid hands on you..you were afraid of the feelings you were already began developing for the man sitting on this bed with you. He who saved you. Who held you so tenderly in the night and took your virginity. So suddenly you melt anew.
"This was why I hesitated." He whispers, interrupting your reverie. "I shouldn't have taken advantage."
"But I was the one who took advantage," you tell him, and then none of the rest continues to matter. "Even so, Jackson, last night," you pause. "it was the best of my existence."
He smiles softly at you. Something darkens his gaze a bit and you can't quite place a finger on what it is.
"I don't think that I could stay away from you, y/n."
"Then Don't."