Sinning

It was at that point that Mister Teller set aside his almost empty glass. His eyes remained on you as he earnestly kissed you again, making you reach up to run your fingers through his blond locks.
His tongue slides into your mouth, catching you by surprise but you meet it in passion, sliding it against his. You begin to undo his tie and Mr. Teller smirked,
"Eager..aren't we, y/n?"
You couldn't help but blush.
"Hold on.. I'm not going to touch you, y/n..." he says, gazing up at you. You hesitate and then he bites his lip.
"Fuck it."
He softly turned and pushed you onto that couch. He slowly crawls on top of you. Your body instantaneously responds, attempting to wrap your legs around his narrow hips. Desire pools in you to bring that pronounced erection closer. Mister Teller undoes his tie more completely,
"Easy, y/n." He orders.
"Yes.."
"Yes sir, y/n."
Mister Teller wraps it around your wrists as he pins them above your head, keeping you from touching him again.
"You have no idea what it is you're diving into, do you?"
You lift your brow.
"Of course I do. I'm diving into you."
He chuckles.
"Just do as you're told."
He kisses your lips and undoes your blouse. Your chest lifts as his lips trail between your covered breasts..You're left thanking God that you wore your matching set.
You could feel his facial hair softly tickling at your skin as he removes your bra. He softly takes one of the ice cubes from the glass into his mouth as he sucks on it. Rolling it around in his mouth as you watch helpless and his head leans down to your nipples. Taking your right, causing you to softly yelp as your nipple hardens and grows sensitive in his skilled mouth. You could feel your pussy clenching in this overwhelming titillation. Chills are everywhere.
You yearn so bad to touch him.. to feel him.. though you had relationships before, you've never gone all the way. You're scared, you're excited..and oh, you're fucking horny. You didn't care if it meant nothing, not when Michael hurt you so much.
So is this it?
"Mister Teller..please." You moan.
He then adjusts the position, moving you onto your stomach. Out of instinct, you arch your backside up and his calloused hands tug your pencil skirt up above your waist.
He presses in close and your eyes nearly roll back as you soak against him through your thin, lacy panties. He tugs them off.
"Please what?"
"Go easy.." You bite your lip.
"What?"
You blush scarlet and bury your head into the pillow.
"You're a virgin."
There was a slight pause.
Jackson said softly, "come on."
And then he helped you up.
"You..you don't want me?" You ask, vulnerable.
"I want you in the right way." He removes his shirt and then his lips clash to yours again. He unties your hands gently. Slowly he leads you back toward your bedroom, where the door was open and he brings you onto the mattress with him. Your heart races as you softly caress up his chiseled abdomen. You softly bite your lip as he removes your hands again, but then he softly places one at his cheek as he kisses you slowly, and deeply. He unbuttons his slacks and slowly removes them with his black boxers and shoes, procuring a foil packet from the pocket. Mister Teller crawls on top of you again after tugging it open. You suddenly realize his [cock] was in full display..he tugged on the condom and caressed your cheek, making you lean your head back up to look into your eyes.
"Y/n..focus on my eyes, okay?"
"Okay..sir..."
His hand softly caressed your waist, down to your hips. you gently hold him at his shoulders and caress up the sides of his neck as he wraps your leg around his waist..
You could feel the warmth of the head as he teases at the slit..it feels so big.
"Sir.."
He moves your hair from your face and then you're suddenly distracted again by those grey eyes. And slowly the shallow strokes began. Just the very tip which has you arching your hips up and moaning so softly. It feels so good, it's devilishly good. You're so wet, it makes that little sound every time his hips slowly rock back and forth. Just as you speak to tell him to come into you deeper, there's a slight stinging sensation. You cry out..you tense your thighs but as he continues to stroke... pleasure overtakes. You clutch onto Mister Teller and you start to pant. His cock fills you so right, its so hard and good. The condom is thin though to let you feel him throbbing over the way you're moaning out his name. His hand grips at the sheets.
"Fuck! Ugh!" You whimper suddenly, out of breath. A bead of sweat slowly rolls down your cheek as he leans in and licks it off. His tongue warm, wet and inviting.
"You're so beautiful, y/n... and baby, you're so ready. You like this?" He speaks.
"Yes, Mister Teller..!"
"Tell me how you like this.."
"Uh..I love it!"
He just keeps pounding at your sweet spot, making you nearly shake. You feel like the only woman that he knows as he moans.
"Sir!!... uh..uh!" You cry out and suddenly feel a sensation, a pressure of needing release. You come undone. Weak beneath him..it's a blinding orgasm.
"Good girl." He encourages. In the heat of pleasure, you begin to match his rhythm, wanting to milk it all for every ounce of pleasure.
"Y/n!"
And suddenly he came as well inside of that condom. Both of you are left panting as your eyes flutter open and find his in a moment of utter intimacy.