"What Happened?"

Carmen was pacing in front of her bed, trying to figure out what had Player in such a frenzy. Or, y'know, what brought him to California

He was in a different country! How did he get here anyway? It's not like he could just buy a plane ticket. Did he hack himself in? It didn't look like he had much time.

Oh god

Did he know something like this would happen?

What did i drag the poor boy into?

Player started to stir.

"Ivy?" She called out" Does Zach know whats going on?"

"Yeah" She called back"i told him when he walked into the room yesterday.

"Wake him up. I think Player is gaining consciousness"

Shadowsan walked in, and I sat down on the chair next to my Player

"Hey buddy" Carmen said softly "How are you?"

Player blinked his eyes twice, and then he shot up

"Where are they? What happened?Red?"

I took in a sharp breath"Yeah?"

"Why are you in my room?"

"Technically you are in my room."Carmen let out a chuckle" Do you want to get changed? I got you some clothes and a toothbrush."

"Huh?"Player said, looking quite confused

"What do you last remember?"

"There was a crash in my house then..."

"Yeah?" I encouraged

"Well, nothing, honestly. It's all a dark fuzz" He stared at all of us.

"Ca-can you tell me what happened yesterday?" He asked meekly

"Honestly, Player, I'm not sure we should. And even if you need to know, We have no clue what happened yesterday." 

"Carmen. I got amnesia because something happened after I heard that noise. and, if I didn't know you, I would say this was a coinicidence, but it reeks of VILE."

"I hate when you're right" Carmen declared

"Alright."Ivy piped up" We were having a midnight snack when you knocked on our door. You were blabbering on about how the only thing keeping you up was nerves and fear of nightmares, but then you called Carm here Red and we recognized you"

"Next thing we know"Carmen added"We find you with a bloodstained and soaked T-shirt, and well, we brought you back here to try and help with your wound."

"I guess that explains you pajama choice" Zach called from the doorway.

Player looked down, and almost screamed

"Carmen?"he asked slowly" are these yours?"

Carmen laughed, finally smiling ever since Player showed up on the doorstep."Yeah, we couldn't get you any PJs at 3, so we waited until morning and did the best we could"

"Remember that offer to go change? yeah, I'm gonna have to take you up on that" he said, and they filed out.

Just before he left, though, Shadowsan said"Player, whatever happened must have been dramatic. If you don't want to deal with all of this, Carmen will understand"

"I think I'm in too deep to go back to the way things were before" Player said quietly.