Chapter 1

The woman in the denim jacket is hot.

She looks so damn right now, she's standing outside her door, fumbling with a set of keys that she took out from her back pocket. her back was facing me, but I already had a glimpse of her face when she look back.

She can't be much older than me, perhaps she's eighteen or nineteen?. She has a blonde hair with a bangs and doe eyes. High cheekbones, tall, thick lashes, and a plump lips.

Oh, fvck.

She's fiddling with her keys, and when she finds the correct one, she insert it in the lock and twist the doorknob to her place.

And her place is infront to our mansion, which means she's my neighbor.

Oh, double fvck.

I don't think she noticed me gaping at her like a stupid girl, oh god it would probably be embarrassing if she actually did well I think I almost drooled on myself looking at her well nevermind.

So she's our new neighbor that Irene referred to me last night well she's right she's tall, the woman denim jacket is hot hmm i can't wait to taste her tonight.

When she entered to her place I watched all her movements I was here in my room standing and looking out of my window I turned my gazed at her room suddenly I was surprised to see her wearing a sports bra then she removed her pants revealing her boxer causing me to moaned at the beautiful view I don't know I can't take my eyes off her especially in her lower part I didn't realize that I was already licking my lips and biting it.

"Where the hell are you?!! You told me earlier that you were going to the bathroom but more than an hour ago you still haven't come out, you may have drowned in the toilet." A familiar voice startles me I whirl back and see Nayeon my best friend staring at me when she entered inside my room. I opened my mouth and tried to talk but no words come out of it.

Nayeon raised her eyebrows in confusion, I think she's quite irritated, because we've been fixing my room containing my all things. I'm fine, however, probably because I'm not the one running around in five inches heels up and down in the stairs.

" Did you just spacing out again?."

I shake my head and laugh awkwardly. " Sorry.. umm.. let's go downstairs and let's eat first before we finished this."

"Ahh yeah.. let's go." She placed a few things on my bed. But before she went out she look at me and sighed, I think she knows that I can't stop staring the woman denim jacket.

I sat down on the couch then I heard joy sighed before she sit down next to me I look at her while I sip my wine.

"Did you know the tall girl infront of our mansion?" I asked my best friend joy she look at me then she took a minute before she got what I mean

"Well I don't know her name, but she's the new student in the Kim's University that your parents own it." She said I nod while playing the ice on my drink I just smirk

" We have run out of a stack of food you need to buy so I can cook our lunch" Nayeon shout from the kitchen I just finished my drinks before I stood up..

" Oh yeah wait me " I yelled before I left

.
.
•===

Sighing softly I slammed my car door and set down the groceries I bought in the supermarket that I've been carrying and fumble my key. When I lift my face, the keys in my hand, my eyes finds the denim jacket woman, she seems staring at me.

Oh, boy.

She tilts her head and look at me like she's checking me out, I look at myself I mentally smirk..well I'm wearing off shoulder crop top you can see my beautiful cleavage and I'm also wearing a denim shorts almost revealed my butt.