Chapter 3

Lisa's POV..
The straight bender

"Hmmm" I am dreaming again

I could feel the hot caress between my thighs. Looks like someone is looking for something there.

"Uhhhh" my body arched when I felt a hand inside my shorts.

What the hell. The hand started to move.

oh boy

The hand went up and down faster and faster until I felt a hot juice coming out of me at the same time as the hand was removed.

"You taste really good, Baby." I felt a warm kiss on my ear before I finally fell asleep.

I woke up panting again. It was a dream.

Again!

I stood up and went straight to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I'm used to doing this. I was not wrong. There are traces left on my skin again. So I guess I am not dreaming. I know I wasn't. All this time, I wasn't dreaming.

But I don't know why it is that I didn't wake up every time something like this happens

Shit! Why my boxer wet?, I didn't uh-- fuck! It's not possible.

What is happening to me?

Does anyone come to this house every night? I know this is not a dream, I'm just making myself believe it's a dream. All this happening.

I just took a shower and went straight to the kitchen and saw my friends eating My friends and I have been staying here for over two months. they looked at me before they greeted me.

"Good morning Lisa." They said I smile then I greet them back

"Guys, do you know who our new neighbor is?, others say she is a girl" Jungkook said

Oh yeah I forgot we have a new neighbor few days ago but you know she's mysterious person.

"Nope, but I'm just wondering why does she have to hide herself?." Jeongyeon said I grab some sandwich then took a bit of it.

"Maybe she's a witch or maybe she's a criminal that's why she moved here to hide" Bambam said which made jisoo immediately hit his head.

"Just mind your own business guys and eat there." I said before I took a sip of my coffee

"So Is there any news on Sunmi? " Seulgi ask I sighed and took a sit

It's been a week since I last saw Sunmi, then her mom called me and she told me that Sunmi has been missing for 24 hours, we tried to find her and we also reported to the police about Sunmi's disappearance. But until now we haven't received any news.

But this past few days, Sunmi left me a break up message, she said she wants me to forget her and forget everything we shared together, I don't know what her reason for breaking up with me,then her last message was that she was going to another country and that she was going to live there with her family.