Chapter 4

Lisa's pov

I'am a boss in a man's world;

I am sitting here in our balcony while staring the full moon,and the sky was shining brightly. The cold wind was hitting my body, I closed my eyes after feeling the beautiful nature it can make feel relax.

After losing my dad, me and mom was felt alone. I don't know the whole story all i know is my dad was died in a car accident. Then I tried to ask mom if she still had any old photos of dad or things he left behind before he died but mom always answered me "stop asking about your dad" so I just gave up.

I want to feel happy again. "tear fell from her eyes and she wiped " wish that I also would have someone whom I can share feeling, I want someone to look in eyes and say that your not alone I'm with you..

"Dad I know your with me "I looked above the sky and smiled sadly".

Aish I should go home now its getting late and started look scary but not as my life chuckle ahh why my life is so cruel to me everyone is having someone in their life.

I reached home and went to the room change my clothes and sat on the bed it was raining outside that thunder sound make me scared I cover my self with blanket, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

====
2:30 am..

I flinched after hearing some noise like someone jumped in my room I slowly open I eyes I couldn't see properly because of darkness and sleepiness but I saw a Shadow near the window it look like a woman shadow and my heartbeat raised by fear I again close my eyes and I got freeze on my spot I dont no what to do....

My face got sweaty they were no sound was coming out from my mouth... I was so scared I don't know what to do right now, if she's a thief she will try find something I have wait and see, what if she kill me?. it better to pretend to sleep.

After sometime everything became silent and I was about to open my eyes then I felt hot breath on my forehead and chill ran down to my spine.... then I feel a finger on my neck like someone is tracing my neck and I started to breathe heavily... I was taking god name continuously.. after a while everything became silent...Again.

I hear someone jumped down to the window.. I slowly sat on bed I gluped harder and sweat was dripping from my head I never experience this kind of think in my life.. then I saw window curtains blowing because of wind I don't have courage go there and close window but. I have to.. I slowly got up from the bed, the dogs were barking which scaring me even more. some how I walk towards the window.. I have to close what if she come again try do something..

I reached near the window ..I was so much scared my heart didn't stop from beating fast god please protect me I dont have any one... tear started to filling in my eyes because of fear but so how I mange to close the window,but I didn't dare to look down .. I trun around to go to bed but I heard gunshot I fell on floor...

I didn't think more I got up from floor,.I ran to the bed cover my self with blanket, I dont now when I slept..

"Lisaa!. wake up." I heard a familiar voice then, I immediately opened my eyes while catching my breath i look at Seulgi who's now looking at me worriedly.

"Hey, you're dreaming again? and look at yourself, you're soaking sweat." She added then i remember my dream

"How are you guys?, Is anyone got hurt? how are the others, where are they? tell m--" She cut me off

"Lisa calm down okay,. were perfectly fine and tell me what's going on with you?" She asked then i sigh in relieved knowing my friends they are in good condition.