Prologue

She was like a best friend to them and hit puberty and until she saw somethings...that she probably shouldn’t have seen.

The Reed Sisters are so attractive, you can’t just have one, you need both of them. And they needed her, more than anything in the world...like a drug. Like an obsession.

*Sneak peek*

I was in a dark room with my hand tied, until i saw a dark figure coming towards me I started panicking.

“Let me goo!!” She looked at me for a second and she started to speak.

“You are not going anywhere my love! you can't escape from us.." Jennie yelled I looked at her for a moment then at Ruby jane who was in the room with us.

"W-what do you want frome me?!!, for petes sake LET ME GOO!!" I yelled i tried to free my wrist but no avail.

"Sshh baby listen to me, you know what you entered in a wrong way. Now you need to see the concequence we will get rid of anyone who tries to take you away from us." Ruby jane said while tracing my lips with her fingers

"Ple-asee let me goo." I cry out i heared jennie giggle devilish.. "Its too late my love, just face the concequence.."

"Do whatever you want to do to me, just let me go."

Next thing I knew, Jennie was kissing me and Ruby jane was taking off my clothes.,against my will but I have to do it I have no choice and they wanted all of me.

I want to run away from them, away from this crazy twins. But I don't know how.

I just want to finish my study and give my family a good life but why did this happen?.

Why did I come here? now I regret moving here to korea.

•===

She pinned me to the wall. I stared into her beautiful cat eyes that seems to go on forever but it was different to Jennie.

"Don't pretend like you didn't enjoy it." She smirk as she whisper passionately in my ear...

"I want you, Lisa." I felt her pant on my neck, her breath was so warm,..

"I want you to be mine." She demand me eagerly as I felt her lips land on the side of my neck.

Maybe this is my destiny I know it's wrong but I can't do anything I also have no choice but to do it.

I also don't want my family to be involved in this.

When the day comes I can escape from them,..I just stand by what gonna happens in my life with them.

I entered the wrong way that should not fall in love with,

Forbidden love.

𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭 Tʜᴇ Tᴡɪɴs.