Chapter 2

Paris, France 9: 30 am

Ruby jane
The global ambassador.

I'm currently sitting here in my swivel chair while signing paperwork well if you notice I'm here in Paris to manage my mother's company speaking of my mother she's in New Zealand now we've separated since I graduated college and then I decided that I would just manage my mother's company instead of looking for a job.

I'm 𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 or also known as The heartless boss and no one dares call me my name, I'm gonna punch your freaking face, I swear!..I'm a bitch, heartless, play girl or whatever they call me. Well, who cares? I don't!

I have long curly black hair, my eyes are color brown and they called it cat eyes and I'm sexy, gorgeous, and every characteristic that a beautiful person must-have is on me. Well, just stating the truth, guys so you better agree or you'll regret it.

I have a twin sister her name is Jennie she's 2 minutes older, we love each other she lives in Korea we just separated when I decided to go with my mom to live in New Zealand for good. We last saw each other when we were 7 years old if I'm not mistaken we haven't seen each other for about 15 years so we miss each other but even though our situation is like this, we talk through the phone when we really have free time.

Jennie is so kind and caring sister so I have nothing to say to her she always gives me everything what I want even if I don't want to accept it but she always tells me that "what's mine is yours" so I can't refuse her I'm so lucky to have a sister like her that's why I love her.

I don't usually do hookup, thinking how stupid love,.and to tell you this I'm not really believe in love at all or love at first sight. I prefer one night stands and to have a relationship with some random guy that I didn't even know and I'll always play with their feelings cause you know I love seeing them crying, begging with me that don't leave them tsk they even kneeling down in front of me HAHA. After I break up with them I find another boyfriend to play his feelings again. so seen as my last one night became none-existent about last week ago, so has my sex life. So that's they called me a play girl.

And I also want to see blood dripping from their bodies as i torture them and i love hearing someone screaming in pain while they are suffering.

Then someone nocking on my office door which made me back to my sense then yelled "come in" then the door open revealing my secretary she bow at me before she walked towards me.

"Sorry for disturbing you Ms, Rj but Mr, M already arrived and his waiting for you in the meeting room Ms, Rj.." She politely said then she bow again I just nod.

"Alright, you may go now." I said with a cold tone she quickly nod her head she bow at me before she leave I sighed softly and fixed my things then I went out of my office.

When I arrived at the meeting room I saw Mr M sitting with his secretary and his other employees when they saw me they stood up and greeted me I also greeted them back with a slight smile. For the first time to see Mr M well he is the richest in a whole of Asia and his company is Rank 1 while my company is Rank 2 I hear a lot of rumors about him this Mr M is a mysterious CEO I wonder why he hides his identity.

Nice to meet you Ms Rj."He politely said I nod then he asked for handshake I gladly I accept it.."Nice to meet you too Mr M." I said and let go his hands

"So let's start the meeting." I added he nod I took a sit in front of them.

"Why I'm here now because well I hear a lot of rumors about you and I also see you on TV that you are a global ambassador of Chanel and other brands you are a great C.E.O and model also. That's why many companies want to collaborate with you." He politely said I nod.