Riku's Reverse Harem

Riku wakes up one morning to find that he is... a girl!?

It was a typical morning in the Idolish7 residence.

Riku woke up that morning like he always did. With the sun beams hitting him warmly, the birds chirping sweetly and the sound of clattering pots in the kitchen.

It was a typical morning in the Idolish7 residence, or so Riku thought. It wasn't until he stretched, put on his slippers, and took a good look at himself in the full-body mirror that he'd realized it.

"AH!" He shrieks in a panicked frenzy, he points a shaky finger at the mirror. "A GIRL!"

There's a knock on Riku's door. "Riku?" It's Mitsuki. "Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare again?"

Riku looks at the door, looks down at himself, and then back at the door.

He manages to sputter out amidst all the chaos, "I'm fine!" His voice is high, pitchy, feminine; So much so that even Riku is amazed at the sudden sound of it. He cleared his throat and deepened it, "Perfectly fine!"

After a long-lasting ten seconds, Mitsuki says, "If you say so. Breakfast is almost ready, by the way."

"Alright," Riku says, but his voice returned to that of a high shrill.

He takes another long, good look at himself after he hears Mitsuki walk away.

His hair is longer, shoulder-length. His t-shirt creased at the top across his chest, but he was too afraid to look below it. He was the same height, had the same face— albeit slightly rounder— and had the same big, bright eyes. He was basically the same. But, not really. Not at all.

"Okay," Riku whispered to himself. "Okay, I'll just put on a big shirt and tie my hair! Yeah, good idea! It's no big deal, this happens to everyone." But, no, this did not happen to everyone, or anyone for that matter.

The door swings open before Riku can put his plan into motion.

It's Iori, who knocked before entering anyone else's room except Riku's. He shuts the door behind him.

"Nanase-san, what did I tell you about leaving your clothes in the bathroom?" he begins, without so much as a good morning, without even bothering to look at Riku. "Thank goodness you're up because I would've forced you awake. This is a shared household, not a pigsty."

Before Iori can continue, he looks up at Riku who is staring at him with a look of innocence and guilt swirling in his eyes. Iori squints at him, looks him up and down, and then his face turns a bright red. It was nothing Riku hadn't seen before but today, Iori's reaction was more than embarrassing.

"N-Nanase-san?" Iori questions, hiding behind his hands. "That's not you, is it? Why- Why are you suddenly...?"

"I don't know," Riku tells him, approaching him. But, Iori takes a step back, hitting the wall. "I just woke up like this!"

"I see," Iori mutters, refusing to look anywhere near Riku. He clears his throat, "Well, we'll have to tell the other members."

Iori heads straight to the door but is stopped before he can open it. Riku pulls him back by the arm, his body may have been different but his strength remained the exact same.

"No! Don't tell them," Riku begs with an endearing gaze. "It's embarrassing."

If Iori wasn't so mesmerized by Riku, he would've refused. But, he finally gives in to his irresistible pout and sighs, "Fine, then. I won't."