2.Alice Springfield

I was thinking about the commotion happened,I was so dizzy and exhausted..I remembered that today we went to the Campbell's gathering,my parents and I are on our way when the wave of break  ice fall swipe away our car and because of the slippery road our car tumbled many times....I was only 12 then, I know that time we had an accident,but I don't remembered what happened because all I remembered is I'm on the house of Campbell's family here in Minchinbury Australia, after a week in a hospital,I woke up didn't remembered what happened,only my name is all I have known.. they'll tried to talked to me but I can't take to get it all remembered...
since that day I become their adopted daughter..but never got changed my name..
I grow up being one of Campbell's supported  and studied to the best school and universities,I've known their only son Mark John,but he never allowed himself to be with him or getting closed with him, I've tried to get along with him too but he distance himself,since that feeling I felt for him,I know that it is impossible to be with him,till I known that he has a biggest crush to a girl name Sarah Gross, a university beauty, cheerleader, a beauty every woman's envy and every Man's dream...
I was not like her,I'm a simple ordinary student,only live in the background of Campbell's, that's why I looked my very best in all my studies and worked to the top of all my academics.until the day I was going to marry him in order to maintain the line of business only with Mark John Campbell's family. They'll treated me as their own family since the day I woke up from the accident, I never had a chances to mingles with  the others,become a loner and only the old folks Campbell's can understand my conditions.... they'll tried to help me in everything,until I finally got to moved in my life.
Until the day I wore my wedding dress and wed to Mark John last years,part of my heart is aching and part of it is joy and contentment..joy and contentment to be his legally wife but at the reception he told me frankly that I have to be cooperate as well as he is,to make this married worked for 1 year,there's still no chances to have him love me...but deep in my heart, I know , I love him since the beginning, I saw him,
" You know in the first place I already have someone special to me,why you didn't against to their decision!! I don't love you ever since you came here and ruin everything to me.my life,my happiness and my parents.!! I don't know what happened and you'd be able not to resist their decisions!!! Why?? Because  you wanted all the Campbell's Empires too!!..don't worry,you can have it too,but remember this that I will never allowed you to do the same with me!!,you might get what you want from my parents,from my company and from the people around you but never my love or my heart!!!" 
After that he left,and never came back....he just came when his parents asked about us on Christmas Eve...his parents wanted us to be there together for a photoshoot of his family...after that,he left me again..it's alright as I used to,but I'm longing for him,we never had our first night,my virginity still intact,my evening,my everyday is still the same, until months to year,has passed,the old Campbell's once told me that they'll tried to helped us but he's so persistent to do what he wanted.. they'll asked forgiveness, understanding and kindness toward their son.. that's when the time comes, they'll believed that he will love me back too,but our hopes collapsed when this moments comes,it's still hurt from the start but I had used to it.
I'll prepared for that day, I helped cleaned the house,asked our maids to take their  rest off,  I've also  have brought my own stuffs,the things I know I bought with my own money,I settled everything ...all the things for the compensation I'm going to leave and take nothing,let me have a face... that's all I have, that's all I want,after that day with him...I can still stayed in this house as I called home for a while and decided to leave after we got the court decisions,and  I've got my call from the company I was going to work when I left Minchinbury.. They'll prepared for my travel expenses as I requested.
Mark John pov:
It's only a week before that day,my wedding date and Alice required to meet her, she wanted to celebrate that day with me...I already told Sarah that I have to settled it with Alice but never got to tell her about my divorce ,I wanted to make it a surprise for her...she went to New York for her Victoria secret shows and got her 2 months to spent there..I needed to go back for my business and this freaking Anniversary celebration with my so called wife soon to be my ex..

First time I Saw her,she only 12, having some bandaged wrapped around her head and come from the hospital as my parents told she will be leaving with us starting today,I looked at her,she's so simple, so bland, so ordinary person...she looked so curious around the place,I'm only 15 then, all I think I'd be forgotten as a real son,she will have everything she needed in just a words,she will get everything to me including my parents that's why I hated her the most, I'll requested my parent to live outside and become independent to myself, I tried my best to be a good son to them,having my masteral and trained myself in business world, I've got my degrees in Business Management in Administration.but they'll decided to have me married their adopted daughter Alice to make sure everything in Campbell's Empires are all settled in us...I hated her the most knowing she gladly accept it and have willingly agreed to their decision,my Father threatening me that If I could have not followed their decision of not marrying Alice, everything of Campbell's Empires are all going to be inherited by  her,and her alone, they'll asking to have it happened at least just a year,now it's seem to be on my will now, everything will be in my care and in my name,once I have my divorce finalized, I'll shows to my parents that they'll have made a wrong decisions for forcing me to be marry with her, because I am going to make our businesses has it's triple assists, profits, savings, incomes ,powerfully, even I'm not married to her anymore...I also had a right to inherited all the Campbell's Empires...
She didn't come out with nothing, I'll already settled her compensation,or something else she wanted,I'm willingly agreed to gave it.
I've already done what they'll wished for me to do ...though I know that they'll already know what happened next after our wedding,It's true that I never wanted to be with her,I never went home to her,I live at my penthouse and sometimes I brought Sarah there, they'll also found Sarah there one time ,my parents didn't like Sarah and they'll speak to her about Alice and who is she to me...Sarah cried all night but I consoled her,telling that it was all their decisions,but I am still going to make this thing clearly after they'll gave me all my inheritance,Sarah become happy knowing all of it.. until now,she's with be or I'll be there with her wherever she are. .our relationship is been with a news,media and business world news...I was known to be the young CEO of Campbell's Empires,and all the Campbell's Businesses, one of the listed Billionaires around the world ...
I've dream of a grand wedding with Sarah after I'll have my divorce finalized,..even my parents disagreed with it,I will,and I will marry Sarah..she's my everything,my world,my happiness...I dreamed to spent the rest of my life with her,having family and childrens with her...I also brought a house in New York City to where I settled myself and also for my family....
A week from now,I went back to Minchinbury,to make all this things to the end, between me and Alice...I've know she's going to make it memorable for her and I see there's nothing wrong about it,as well as she will do,what she been agreed to...I also called my parents and telling them that Alice also cooperated now with my decisions.. they'll says no words about it, I know I've hurt their feelings but they'll know my persistent attitude.. they'll just said and sorry for not going to attend to my wedding with Sarah.. I tried to understand them.
now I'm on my way to my house and to Alice, my wife of one year....