10. to be with you

MJ pov:
I saw Alice closed her eyes and take some rest and I'll have to look at the ordered I'd had..I'm also hungry from all the whirlwind happening today...but I can't leave her,I Know she has no one taking care of her..that one this I mess up to her,all along I know she's no one too...but I never cared about it before,I'm selfish!! Now it's seem to have my chances to make it for her, I'll never leave nor forsake her,now that we have a child on the way.
When our food arrived, I'll slowly waking her up and offered her to eat,I'll settled some food in her bed table and helped her settled down,she offered me too to eat and gave me some,I settled myself in the couch Infront of her and eat  too.after we ate,I went to cleaned up her bed table and helped her to lay down again.
Alice pov:
MJ wake me up,he offered me to eat and helped me settled myself.I offered him to eat, he ate at the couch Infront of me and after we're done,he cleaned up and helped me again to lay down...
" Mind if I asked,..."
He Nodded...
MJ pov:
" Sure, anything.."
Alice pov:
" Why all of the sudden, you're here in Chicago? What happened back there in Minchinbury?..."
MJ pov:
" You want an honest answered?.."
Alice pov:.
"Yes, please ...."
MJ pov:
" Honestly speaking,Sarah and I didn't worked it out,please don't misunderstood,it is not what you think...that because we're not working it out, I'll turned my back on you...No..Alice I've realized your importance in my life, I made a biggest mistakes,a big time mistakes,that I wanted to make it right , specially now that I have a child in you... I'll wait until the time you've forgiven me, I'll worked hard to have that forgiveness from you... And I'll never be a coward in my life,... Dad said, I just didn't know what I've felt when you come into my life...That I didn't tried to gave you a chance to be in my life,Mom said,Im selfish,self centered asshole,hard headed to realized the biggest opportunity to have someone like you... I'll never gave you a chance to know you, I'll never gave you a chance to have you in my life that I never saw how much I've hurt,and broke you into pieces, you'd never stopped looked and waited for me, you'd never stopped loving me...that the most important people in my life has nothing else to do with my selfishness and the one I gave my time,life, love and efforts are not the one I thought are real and true.
"I'm ashamed of what I've done, I can't take to face you, but what else could I do? I need your forgiveness, I'll need you  to know that I am willing to do everything for your forgiveness, I'll need to make things right....
"Alice,I believed in everything could've been so hard for you and I'm the one who caused it all, but if there's a chance for you to have it for me,Alice Im not promising you but I am going to make it the best and better  that I've could to make it right .... I'll never wasted that chances with you and with our child...."
Alice pov:
" What happened to you and Sarah? Mind if I asked?..."
MJ pov:
" Nothing much big,she just have an affair to someone else that I've believed she dumped,
as she was saying but unfortunately I found it unexpectedly was all about a lie..."
Alice pov:
" I'm sorry to hear that..."
MJ pov:
" Don't be... you're so good to be so kind,have a great heart,have compassion for everyone, your willingness makes me realized how good and better person you are.."
" I'm just so blind and stupid to see all of it on you, realized lately that you have a genuine heart, very kind and pure soul..."
Alice pov:
" I can't believed until now that you are here, presently Infront of me and saying all of this
...I'm sorry if I'll  make you worried about me...As David told me lately, I'll have to talk to you personally.....
" I'm wondering if you could have a good heart to allowed me to continue my work in your company, I'll promised that I never interfere in your business,nor having seen by you or still, there's a hatred that you didn't want me to be around and asked about transferring me to the other branches... I'll just wanted to make sure, you are not firing me, because I needed this job very badly,my saving is not sufficient for my delivery or some Hospitals need, have still unpaid necessary bills,,I'm telling you this honestly because it's important for me,for me to live and I'll promised you that I have to stayed away from you ... ummmph.."
I never had to finished my words because he crushed his lips in me, kissed me like he's saying he's Missing me so much, I'll just wanted him too, I missed him so much too, I kissed him back and respond to his lips,then when we need to breath some air,he hugged me in his chest and I know he's crying...
MJ pov:
I can't helped my emotion,after kissing Alice,I've felt all of my shortcomings and deficiency,why that this wonderful woman suffered so much in her life to live,that it's me who have everything in this world can offered and make it all down in her feet all the things she needed...I can't take it in my heart that it's me who gave this all hardship and struggle for her to experience..
"I'm sorry, Im sorry!! Oh my god!! Alice I'm so sorry!!.."
" I made you suffered!!...." I can't forgave myself!!.."
Alice pov:
" I just wanted to make a living that's why I asked you about all of this....but I'm afraid you'd won't be..."
MJ walked out from me.
MJ pov:
I can't take it anymore, I leave her in her room and went to the rooftop of the hospital,there I'd cried hard and almost kneel at the floor for the conscience that almost eating me alive ...
"Why would I be like a blind person,a monsters!! persuaded someone not deserving for all of my love and my heart!! Why I didn't saw her in the first place!! Why!! Why I let this happened to us!!.."
Till I calmed myself from all my emotions,I never had a face to see her,I went to my penthouse and drunk myself to forget about it even just for a moments...till I fall down and didn't know what happened..
Early in a the morning I woke up, and I almost tumble on the floor remembering that Alice might be gone in this moment and went home, I immediately grabbed my car keys and headed on the Hospital, I never saw her in her room..asked the nurses and said she went home after borrowing some phone and called her friends,might she's on her way home.I immediately went to her home and she's there,guided my the mid forties woman to her front door,I went immediately to her..she was surprised to see me here.
Alice pov:
"MJ? W..w..what are doing here??..."
I'm surprised that he's coming, that he's here..
"Digna  this is MJ,I mean Mr.MJ Campbell, my Boss..the one I've been telling you....
Digna pov:
" Your Ex husband?…Nice..nice.. meeting you Sir'...I'm Digna,Alice friends.. welcome to our humble town.."
MJ pov:
" Nice meeting you too Digna, I'm..I'm..sorry Alice I,..I...looked at you back in the hospital this morning and I found out you went home...."
I'm afraid she's mad at me,leaving her alone in the hospital last night,
" I'm sorry about last night,I....I ...leave you..
Im sorry I didn't...."
I tried to explained myself.
Alice pov:
" Would you like to come in,Would you like to have some coffee...tea..? Can I offered you anything ?..."
Digna pov:
" Alice I think I should go on,might he will be on your helped for now,...I may take my leave now Sir'..Goodbye Alice just on the call if you need anything dear..
Alice pov:
"Thank you so much Digna...I will.."
Then wave her hands good bye to the two of us,MJ holds Alice arms and guided her inside her house...
" I'm sorry for my little haven,it's not huge like you used to be but I love it here, I found some peace,quite and kind neighborhood.
MJ pov:
" Alice I told before don't sorry for the things you had...it's nice here,I saw this place was so good to be live in..though it's been old and not a bit of modern environment, but it's quite good for everyone else to have some roof and shelter to live on...
Alice pov:
" Yeah, you're right,when I first came here, I looked for an hour to find some room enough for me to live then I went to the Advertising Building to have my clearance for the job I interviewed,I saw this townhome,and Digna is the one approached me and offered her home,till I saw this house empty and acquired it untill now, I found it very well,
,quite,safe, and fine...."
I make some coffee and settled at the living area,MJ looked around the house and I don't know what he might thinking, I offered him some coffee and he take it,
MJ pov:
" Mind if I asked some sugar ,it taste a little bit of bland..."
Alice pov:
" Ooh,I..I..I'm sorry, I didn't know you're coffee preferred..please have some..."
Then I got the jar of sugar...
I never got to know how his coffee on the table every morning should be...I'll never got a chances to have breakfast with him,we never had a chances of getting to know each other before....