3. Spending My day with you

Alice pov:
Today is the day of our One year Wedding Anniversary,atty.Adam informed me that he already explained everything to MJ,it's was said that he agreed too.. I'll cooked his favorite food and dishes, put everything in place and order...I wanted to make it memorable for me,for being his wife, for being the only foolish one who loves him in the distance,for being with him for the first and last time..he sent me a text messages,  he will be here at 7:30 in the evening...I had a whole day to wait....
At night:
I heard the door open and closed,I went to him and lighted up the lights,as I looked at the clock it's 12: 09...he's drunk but he knows what he's doing..
" Would you like to have something? Food or drinks?.."
he nodded and went to the kitchen... I'll followed him
MJ pov:
" Yes please, I'd love to see what you got from me...I'm sorry for being with this state,I just can't help.."
" By the way how are you?,long time,no see?"..
Alice pov:
" Just wait here and I'm going to prepared it for you.." then I left him and prepared everything..
MJ pov:
" Where's the maids? Why you settled it by yourself?.." did you send them away?"
Alice pov:
" No! I'm just given them they'll day rest, they'll came back tomorrow...here,you eat first..."
Then I left him in the kitchen,he's here, finally he come, when I looked at him before leaving,he started to ate,I went to our room and waited him to finished,I arranged the bedsheets and lining,when I felt his arms around my waist,I turned to him and I saw he's smirking at me .
MJ pov:
"This is all you wanted right? Then let's do it!!... But make sure everything you'd prefer is an exchanged for what I wanted in returned.."
Then I started to kissed her lips roughly,embraced her tightly....
Alice pov:
" Please make love to me and I'll promised you what I've told you in returned...please.."
Then I kissed him back, I felt his moved to become gentle and care,with passions and tenderness...he removed my clothes and leaving my undies,he whispered,
MJ pov:
"So  perfectly beautiful,why I didn't see it from the starts? .."
Then I start kissing her again till I guided her to lay down in bed , removing my shirt,the arousal and the spirit of the wine I drink makes me more sensual, I caressing her breast,it's so good to touched,she whined and then kissed her in her lips, I felt her breathing,the scent of mint in her mouth,she is an amazing piece of arts in my eyes,then I kissed every part of her body,from her neck down to her tits,to her flat tummy and down to her crowning pussy,it's smells so much sweet,I touched her clit that make her body arc and shiver a little bit...I know she wanted what I am doing at her right now,I've done this with Sarah many times,can't count how many,but this is my wife,she's different,in everything,I felt like I'm confused about my feelings towards her, there's no hatred or grudge,I removed all that thoughts in my mind and I kissed her lips again,I unclasp her bra and removed her undies, I'll smell !! Can helped it..it's so much good in my mind right now..then I kissed her continuesly,she kissed me back,I removed my last clothes and spread her legs to me, I played her clit,and she's wet, really wet,I played it with my tongue,that she almost scream in pleasures,she hold on to the pillow,and sometimes cover her mouth with her hands to press her whining,she's so hot and she's having her orgasm,..I tried to stand up her and guided her to my dick, she hold it's hardnesses and erected body, she moves up and down with her lips and tongue,it's feels so good,can't believed she's doing this to me!! Oooohhh! Oooohhh! Yeah!! You're so good Sweetheart!! Oooohhh! Oooohhh! Oooohhh!! Yeah! ...I know I can't take it anymore,I lay her down in bed again and kissed her lips,kissed her neck while I position my dick in her entrance, whispering some words to her...I'm taken you  now Sweetheart, because I can't take it anymore Hmmm?.. then I banged her and she's stiff for a while and I have to do it with gently,,
'' It's alright sweetie,it's alright for the first time but soon it will be gone, promised, Oooohhh, Oooohhh!Oooohhh! Oooohhh! you're so tight Sweetheart!! Oooohhh! Oooohhh !Oooohhh !Oooohhh !Oooohhh! Oooohhh, yeah!Oooohhh !Oooohhh!you're so good! Oooohhh...."
I saw that she's going to have her orgasm again,I have to moved my paced faster to be with her...
"Oooohhh Oooohhh Oooohhh yeah! Oooohhh! yeah I'm coming!! Oooohhh!Oooohhh yeah! yeah! Oooohhh! you're so good Sweetheart!! Aaahhh Yeah!.."
Then I released all my juices in her pussy, but I felt my dick can't wait to meet my second, I'll make a paused,still laying in her tits, I know, I wanted her more,she's so exhausted,but I know she loves what is  happening to us...my dick stayed inside her,I kissed her again and moved slowly, getting inside and out of her core, she's whining like she's having enjoying this moment, I felt my hardness again,I removed my dick and position her at the bed back face to me,lifted her butt and I licked her wet pussy with my own juices,putting more of my own saliva to make her pussy more wetted,then I entered her,deepen in core..I hold her small curve waist to move it in my dick and it feel so good!!
"Oooohhh,!Oooohhh!Oooohhh! Oooohhh!! Oooohhh yeah!! Oooohhh !Oooohhh! Oooohhh!Oooohhh!Oooohhh!! So good! Oooohhh Oooohhh Oooohhh!..."
I make her kneel stand to kissed her lips hungrily,played it with my tongue and meet her tongue, I'm holding her tits and the other hands deepen her pussy to my dick,I hold her clit hear her voice moaning.. "Oooohhh!Oooohhh !Oooohhh!mmmmh!! Mmmm!! I can't take it's coming!! Oooohhh! Oooohhh!!you're so tight!! Oooohhh Oooohhh Oooohhh Oooohhh!!...."
I don't know how many times I take her,I saw how tired she is and exhausted,I feel like a fool,asking about what I've done to this poor woman,but I'll think about myself
,how she manipulating everything for her own and why she's been in this situation,she deserves it for ruin my life and my happiness,I rose up from the bed and left her... didn't know that she was awake and knows everything,she had tears in her eyes and sleep consume her...
Alice pov:
" Good Bye MJ, Good bye My love!! Hoping for your happiness, Thank you for this wonderful moment with you, I will always treasures it for the rest of my life and I will always take it anywhere I'll go.."

The next months,MJ was so excited for Atty. Adam calls ... He expecting a good news from him...he just finished talking to Sarah in his phone when the latter called him.
"Atty.Adam how are you? How it is now? Did you get the decision,I'm so excited!!.."
Atty.Adam pov:
" Yes!! Mr.Campbell congratulations, you're a free man now!! Are you in your office right now?.."
MJ pov:
" Yes Im here, anything else would you like?.."
Atty.Adam pov:
" Nothing much Mr.Campbell ,I just wanted to do my last job on this part.. I'll be there in a minute to handed you the court results and lastly Ms.Springfield wishes..."
MJ pov:
"You mean Alice?..wow! didn't she left? Why she have something else for me?.. ok then see you Atty.Adam.."
I'm confused,the last time we saw each other is the night of our wedding anniversary, I've been informed that the next days she personally meet Atty.Adam to signed the divorced papers..and I've known too that she left our house...didn't care more about her because I'm so busy with works and preparation of my proposal to Sarah,I wanted it to be a memorable to both of us,I'm planning to followed her at Texas to her shows and while she's in the stage I went to her and proposed,I've been smiling while thinking all about it.
..I can't helped not to think about Alice ..our moments together,can't help my trousers pressed hard thinking her curves perfectly beautiful...she's beautiful indeed,a perfect wife,caring, thoughtful,kind and warm but she's not What I wanted..I don't know if I love her or what?..
Till Atty.Adam come with an envelope address to me...I'm still confused..
Atty.Adam pov:
" It's was her request to handed it to you after the decisions finalized,yes she came to me and signed, unfortunately Mr.Campbell I was also informing you that she never take any of the compensation regarding your divorce,even the house she live in before..she's also asking to make it all back and transferred to your name..
"I may take my leave now Sir' anything else would you like,please be my advised.." good day Mr.Campbell.."
MJ pov:
"She didn't take it all?? Why??.." is it not enough? Didn't she told you anything else would she like Atty.Adam ?..."
Atty. Adam pov:
" Yes indeed Mr.Campbell..I think the answer is in your hands.Sir'.."
I was thinking about what she mean by all of this and this letter I had to read it..
MJ,
When the time you'd read this letter I'm gone as you wished...I keep my words as you also keep yours...as now I know you're asking why I didn't have or take whatever it is that's belong to me legally..no MJ,I can't take it,as I can't take you...it's not belongs to me...so I didn't take it,when we are young, I remembered that I didn't do anything wrong so you hated me that much,I didn't take anything or anyone away from you..I didn't wanted your richest or treasures,I'm so pleased to followed your parents as I bring back all their goodness and kindness towards me,their become my parents but they'll didn't ignored you or anything...I know I have too, for they'll the reasons what I am right now, they'll also loved you so much...I'm sorry for loving you,I didn't meant to love you though..
MJ,thank you very much for that wonderful night spending with you..
                                                Alice Springfield
Still can't find her true intentions about her letter, I threw it away after crashing it...then Atty.Adam leave me alone in my office..I went out from my office and went to the Park.... thinking while walking along the park area,about what Alice says in her letter,I let her be.. hope she will find her true love too...all I was thinking now is my future,with Sarah and I will be happy then..
I never felt this way before,I felt like I'm a free bird flying high and I'm  felt like I won the lottery...