8.Meeting you again

Today David informed about my office, it's already finished and I can started my work anytime now...so together with him,we went there and I'm satisfied with the results, everything I wanted according to my desires are all Infront of me even the colour of the wall , furnitures, appliances,the microwave just barely installed,but it's all good and I'm  satisfied...the cleaners also finished their tasks and moving on their way..David asked anything else I should wanted...
" Anything else would you like Sir'.."
MJ pov:
"It's been my greatest pleasure to work with the groups of Advertising Building,David you got it all done and it's Wonderfully succeeded my expectations,I hope to have a good relationship with doing the businesses with you and your teams...what else could I says?..."
David pov:
"It's our great honour to be with you Sir',and working with you will be our Great achievement..thank you Sir' for trusting and allowing Advertising Building to be a part of Campbell Empires Enterprises..we will be  doing  our great and best in performing our task and duties to make this company successful.."
"Anything else would you like Sir'?..."
MJ pov:
" May I asked about Ms.Springfield? .."
David pov:
" Ms.Springfield Sir', ah..ah.. actually I'm going to be honest with you Mr.MJ,but I think about giving Ms.Springfield some consideration regarding her situation,she's been working her best since the beginning until now,she's been our company's representative for her magnificent work of arts Sir'... Advertising Building will be having her as one promising Architecture now a days ,and we're barely can't find someone like her....in regards of her works and duties I think a consideration is not a biggest deal, don't you think Sir',it's my opinion and suggestions only,if you don't mind.. Sir'..
MJ pov:
"Very persistent David, ok regarding your reputation of being Campbell Empires Enterprises Managing director, of course I could gave it to her...mind if I asked her to come and have a good conversation personally with my Ex wife...
David pov:
"Sir', I'm going to tell her immediately..."
Now it's Alice perfect chances to asked her situations and asked about considering her conditions...after all it's her Ex husband
,she's talking to,hope she could convinced the Boss...
" Hello,Alice, yeah..Mr.Campbell would like to have a conversation with you,right now,he's waiting for you on the 25th floor, he's new office.yes Alice it's on 25th...Alice tell him honestly that you needed this job to support you in everything you need, specially now there's a child coming..he might considered your situations...ok good luck,you can do it Alice ,I believed in you!!.."
Alice pov:
David called me,saying that MJ wanted to talked to me right now, unexpectedly,he's in 25th floor,why on earth he's been there?? I don't know but I have a not so good feeling about heights,Mrs. Campbell told me before I've experience some accident in my youngest life,so I don't know how I'm afraid of heights,if I used the stairs it's not good for my boy,I have no choice but to have the lift..
I went on my way,my hands are shaking,I'm going to pressed the button and the lift started to moved, I'm going to have an heart attacked!! I'm in nervous!! I hold tightly on the rail,closed my eyes,sweat over my face, luckily there's no one press the button,it goes directly on the 25th floor.when the lift open, my legs are shaking too,I hold tightly on the wall then shake my hands to remove a bit of my tensed, I'm still shaking might have my nervousness,my heartbeat was so fast but I need to face him, I think about David words..I have to do my best to get that consideration regarding this job I'm badly needed,
" We're going to see your father baby boy,..I..I..have to...to..do..do..this..for us...helped me son...I can..can..made it..!!"
I told to myself while going to his marvelous office,I'm still shaking but I can make it.then I knock to his door,...
MJ pov:
"Finally my Alice,we could see each other again...I'm going to asked you about my child.." Nah! " She might deny it but what can I say to her?.."
I'm just talking to myself like an idiot!! But I'm also thinking about the words I could say to her..till I heard her softly knock...
"Oh my God! She's here!!"
" Come in!!"
There she is,coming to me,coming infront of me,is she's shaking? Nervous? She looked pale?..."
She's standing in front of me now, she's aware of being with me in this office,before she says a words..I say a words to her first..
" Alice ? Are you alright?.."
She nodded..but I saw that she's still shaking, she's trying to hold her breath,but I felt she's not alright..
Alice pov:
He heard my knock and tell me to come in,I'm still shaking ,I felt my legs are shaking too,but I need to managed to stand Infront of him..my breath is almost over my lungs,but I need to have Infront of him.....
He asked if I'm alright,I just nodded him.
" Good...Good d..day........  Mr.Campbell, I'm...I'm...Alice Springfield...Ad... advertising Building .. AR..Architect  S... Sir'.." I closed my eyes because I'm exhausted!!,I can't breath!!
" I...I...was..was.. informed...to..to.."
Till I can't say anything,I'm collapsed Infront of him,the last words I heard is his scream
..till darkness consumed me....ALICE!!!! "
MJ pov:
She shaking!! I saw that she's pale and shaking,she managed to say a words but I can sensed her feeling through her words..even closed her eyes to managed herself.. I'll stand up and come closer to her till she fainted, luckily,I was there to catch her, she's in my arms,I felt her shivering,her face was pale but still beautiful...I carried her bridal style and put her in the couch grab the phone and dial Paramedics,then went to her and caressing her face,I'm worried about her,what happened to her? Why all of the sudden this is happened to us? Im nervously touched her tummy and my child moves,I'm so excited to finally touched him...
" My..my son...how are you my child?.."
I almost cried but I immediately wiped my tears when I heard the knock on my door,The paramedic and David arrived, they'll immediately treated her and David asked what happened..
" David I don't know what happened,she come here shaking and nervous,I managed to talked to her till she fainted..." Is she's alright? Please!! Helped her!! Help my wife!! please!!.."
I can't stoped my tears in seeing her,the people around her tried to wake her up but with no avail...one said that she needed to send to the hospital because her vital is slowing down it might be dangerous to both of them.I was shocked to hear it!! It could not happening right now!!...."
Then the paramedic immediately put Alice in bed and moved in helicopter,I called it for fastest transport to the hospital.I went with her,she immediately sent to the OR and I've waited for the outcomes,I'm crying thinking how difficult for her when I left her after our wedding,how difficult for her when she got sick,when she's lonely,when she eats by herself and experiencing her first stage of pregnancy, living all alone by herself...How can she do everything for them to live in this world while I'm not around,clinging to the wrong person I'll thought is my whole life,my happiness, I can't forgive myself for all the sorrows, insults,mistreated,jealousy, difficulties,hardship and broken heart I've given to her...all alone it was I only think of myself,my mom is right,I'm selfish,self centered,now I can felt what she felt before..I'm a billionaire but I'm a piece of shit!! I'm heartless !!
" Mr.Campbell Sir'?..." It was the doctor.
MJ pov:
" Yes, my apologies, how's my wife,my child how are they?.."
Doctor pov:
" I'm Dr.Fleer,Mr.Campbell,Your wife is suffered from Archronomopia or afraid of heights,she's so nervous but forcing herself could be difficult specially she's carrying a child, luckily they'll send her immediately,let's wait for her to recover,....
MJ pov:
" How about my child Dr.Fleer ,my child is he alright?"
Doctor Fleer pov:
"Absolutely alright Mr.Campbell,your boy is a fighter...
MJ pov:
I relieved and I sighed...
Doctor Fleer pov:
" My advises would not be like this to be happened again might we both lost them..
She needed to take some rest and avoid the fatigue or overworked,did she still working? I'm afraid that she should stopped working now until she gave birth to your child..." It's just 3 or 4 months she will delivered her baby,might she considered herself too...."
I may take my leave now Mr.Campbell and nice to see you here in Chicago....welcome Sir'!!.."
MJ pov:
" My pleasure is mine ,thank you Dr.Fleer, I have it all in mind..I've promised to do all your advises..thank you once again....
Dr.Fleer pov:
" Mrs.Campbell should be wake up around 7:00 to 8:00 that's the time interval of the medicine we injected to her to make her nerves and her system calmed,,and just because of her delicates situations we might as well careful about the medicines she needed.." I think I should go on my way, have a good day Mr.Campbell.."
MJ pov:
"Likewise Dr.Fleer..and thank you once again.."
After Dr.Fleer gave Alice clipboard to the nurses he left,I went to Alice which is fast asleep and have her colours back in her face..I hold her hands and kissed it ...I'm caressing her hands,as I looked at the clock it's only 3:00.. I didn't know that I was also slept in her bedside,while holding her hands...