7. Seeing you again

MJ pov:
I was delighted when my PA told me that the Company ,where Alice is working is one of the Campbell's Empires,It's so easy now to be with her...she have no ideas that I was looking for her,I'll asked my PA to scheduled a meeting at Chicago for my collaboration in one of the Campbell's company,my mother also called me asking about any news of Alice...then she scolded me again....I know I messed up big time but I believe that everyone deserved a second chances.. that's what I wanted to do,have my second chances to Alice and to our child,then my PA rings me...
" Yes? What it is Fred? ..."
Fred pov:(MJ P.A )
" Sir' I already have your scheduled to Chicago under Mr. David Boyle,managing director of Advertising Building Companies''
Got his reply Sir', I'll send it to you right away Sir'..
MJ pov:
" Thank a lot Fred, mind to scheduled also my pilot about that trip,my penthouse in Chicago,also my Audi R8,as my services and asked about Arnold to meet me anytime this day or tomorrow.."
Fred pov:
" Nodded Sir,anything else would you like Sir', I'll make a call for Sir Arnold then ...."

Arnold is my trusted man regarding our business,if I'm not around he's the one knows my position,I can leave everything to him..
Fred pov:
" Sir' , Sir' Arnold is on the line 2 ...."
MJ pov:
"Thanks Fred.."
Fred pov:
" You're welcome Sir'..."
MJ pov:
" Arnold I'll be leaving to Chicago this week and hope to see you after 3 weeks or long, knows what to do....if any flaws come,
ring me ok ....
Arnold pov:
" Got it Boss!! What's up with Chicago? Watch NBA  games? Don't forget my  jersey when you come back...but honestly ,what are you doing there Dudes?
MJ pov:
" Might gonna win the heart of my wife, wish me luck too Dudes....
Arnold pov:
" For real? You mean your Ex wife?..well best of luck to you Dudes...is she in there?
"Wow what else could I says? Just Wow!!..."

So last night I'm coming to Chicago ,at the morning we met at the company,David offer me some coffee and breakfast outside the company,then I asked him to meet me after lunch, I need to check my penthouse first...
When I arrived at the penthouse,I'll have to take a quick rest before  taking a bath,wear my business suit, doing routine and went back to the company....I didn't saw Alice but David said she will have some Doctors appointment....
" You know who is she, right David?
I'm confused,
David pov:
" Yes Mr.Campbell,but first she informed us that she is indeed your Ex-wife...as a matter of fact,she was already employed when she got her first semester, she's indeed a Campbell sponsorship,were going to hired her any matter what it takes....."
I've had to talked about her because I can't take to see Alice suffered enough to him..I saw that they'll got wed,but that the first and last time they'll be together, I'll need to know if he find out now what shall he do to the poor woman,whose in need of help..why on earth did he choose Campbell Chicago,for so many companies,he's going to be here?.. I'll need to asked about her situation too...
" Mind if I asked Sir'...if there's any possibilities for Ms.Springfield to have transferred to the other branches?..."
MJ pov:
" No!...
David pov:
" I'll informed her immediately Sir'... "
I'm going to apologize to Alice but I asked the HR management to have her in the company till the end of the month, I'll helped Alice find some job before terminating her contract...this is a heartbreaking for her,I wonder what happened that this man hated her the most?
Tsk! Poor Alice,anywhere she goes, she was haunted by this heartless man..
MJ pov:
" Ehemm !! David anything else you need now? Your thinking about ... what? You became seriously in your thought..."
David pov:
" My apologies,honestly speaking,I was just thinking about Ms. Springfield..."
MJ pov:
" And what about her?...cared to explained?.."
David pov:
" Not just important Sir', I was thinking about her situation,have just a compassions but I can't do anything for her...my apologies again Sir'.."
MJ pov:
" My office will be on the 25th floor?.. I can make the roof top to be my haven,did any of the floor had all occupied? ... I wanted to see it for myself...shall we?.."
David pov:
" Of course Sir',this Way...."
We went to his office and he checked out the whole place,the whole area and the whole floor,then he said everything he wanted to added to his office..for the time being,he will used the other office while finishing his own office...
He wanted to make some room and asked to make it like some hotel rooms,having some bathroom, wardrobe and a little bit of kitchen touched,might he will be staying for a time and needed some rest he will be accommodate..we also went to the rooftop,he saw the whole Chicago,he wanted to asked the administrators to make his own helipad in the place...we stayed here in just a couple of minutes..after 30 minutes,he decided to take a rest, and I went to my own office too for my other task.
Alice pov:
I don't know what I feel,it's been a couple of  days and I didn't know what to do?,what am I supposed to do if my thoughts became reality?, I never asked Sir' David again and the latter did the same...I sighed.
" What else could I do,let's make it happen then we could think of anything else about this matters,.."
I just told to myself and went inside my own office, they'll gladly granted my request to have my own office because it regards about all the things of my works as an architect and Blue prints we made, that's why it's important that I have my own office.then I can make it easy to moved around.
Lately , I'm going to the bathroom,do my business,while I'm gone,MJ came and looked inside my office,he impressed by the way I got on my place, everything is organized,in orderly and neatly,he even touched my new designs project and plans,he looked at the picture in top of the table and he's confused,it's a frame of my Ultrasound picture..it's like a picture of my baby boy to me that's why I put it on...MJ grabbed it and put it inside his coat , continued looked around...till he moved back, I came back after grabbing some of my drinks,need it to be warmed first so I make it on the microwave..then after that I went back to my work...didn't notice the missing frame because it's been covering with the stacks of files..I finished today's work and I have at least 30 mores files and prints to be reviewed for tomorrow..but I feel relieved because I have to finished it ahead of time..got to go home now,
"Carlos it's Ms.Alice,is my cab arrived? I'm on my way now thank you..."
Got my stuffs,bag and phone,the other pieces almost fall it on the floor,till I managed to carry on.knowingly MJ looked at me secretly,he almost come when he saw I hold many stuffs..but he controlled himself not to do..
MJ pov:
I saw Alice in her office,she's so beautiful and looked seriously,even moved around like she knows where she got her things,moved in the place like it's own playground..she's so adorable in her maternity clothes,my baby is a boy,I'm almost cried when I looked at the frame,gladly I saw my faults and biggest mistakes before I got to have into it.I remembered David words later than the other day when he speak about Alice transferred to the other branches,I immediately declined,
why would I do that?...I wanted to be with her and  with our child..she moved to her way after talking to the phone,I secretly followed her,I saw she wave goodbye to the guard and have inside the cab,she was loved by anybody...I went on to my Audi R8,and followed her..I saw a place where she lives,it's not so far,it's just nearest to the city though,and the place,it's so peaceful,it maybe the townhome Marco talked about,then I stayed looking at her,she again wave to the cab and to the other woman on the other side of the street before entering her own house... I'll stayed almost an hour when I saw her closing all the lights in her house,I moved to my way.
At the penthouse,I sipping my glass wine, I looked at the overviewing City of Chicago,I was thinking about living here in the future but it's not a bad ideal places for me, there's a lot of things running in my minds, didn't know that I have a lots of Messages and miscalled.the one is from Marco,asking if I already found Alice..I called him..
"Marco, my friend,finally I got to find her ,
thanks a lot to you? I have to say it but I think I should started here and worked it out now by myself ..I called you again if I badly needed you ..the pay cheque should be in your account.. Good bye now Marco take care bye.."
Marco also wished me a lot of lucks,before saying his goodbye too.the other messages is from my mother,as usual she's asking about Alice again,I text her that I was just arrived here in Chicago,might she will come too,so I text her that I'm just starting to looked at her tomorrow...mom says to take care also..the rest of the messages are from Sarah,telling she's in Minchinbury,but the hell I cared, I'll just erased every messages she sent.even her missed calls,needed to changed my number for tomorrow and for the best too...
Then I finished my drinks,got my shower before going to bed, tomorrow I needed to have another copy of my baby ultrasound to put here in the penthouse,the other frame in my bedside table are picture of Alice,I looked at it and smiled before I closed my eyes..