The angry husband

Nathan Knight is the CEO of Knight Group of Companies. He is a multi billionaire and lacks nothing but that also means he is always busy, never ending business trips and meetings but today he had to put that aside and leave a major business deal he wanted with the Italian business tycoon Dante De Santiago.

His wife's personal bodyguard and the head of her security detail Taylor send him pictures of his wife with another man having dinner, sharing ice cream, strolling in the park holding hands and even hugging. The last one of them at the entrance of the Golden Gates Hotel was the one that set him off the rails, he couldn't believe that his wife was cheating on him . How could she do that? , he loved her so much and gave her everything she wanted but seems it wasn't enough.

Now he was on his private jet flying from Italy back to America and the plane wasn't going fast enough for him . He wanted to see her as soon as yesterday, ask her why she did this to him .

He was boiling in rage , he felt like punching something or someone, the only thing he has been thinking about since  he received those pictures was his wife moaning and screaming in pleasure under some useless douchebag . It was driving him crazy with rage , She belonged to him , no one had the right to touch her but him , he was so possessive of her . He was so going to kill that motherfucker who dared to touch his wife .

Sir ! sir ? he was brought out of his murderous thoughts by the flight attendant. Please put on your seatbelt we are landing in ten minutes, she said calmly.

He just noded his head as he fastened his seat belt . The plane landed and he picked up his briefcase and got out and went straight to a car waiting for him . His bodyguards got into the two SUVs specifically for them , one on the front and the other behind his car .

Drive faster , Nathan told his driver , he was getting impatient, he wanted to get home as soon as possible.  He dialled his wife's number and waited as it rang.

Hello my love, her angelic voice reached his ears . Even when he was angry at her like this , her voice never failed to soothe and calm him down and  it angered him so much , she had a strong effect on him .

Parker you better be home when l arrive and that's in ten minutes, he said seriously.
Oh honey you are coming today? that's wonderful news l thought you were staying for another four days so what changed? and ofcourse you will find me home its not like l have anywhere to go , l'm always home , she said in a cheerful voice.

He didn't get it , she was happy he was coming home ? didn't she know that he found out about her infidelity? Well he would have to show her the evidence if she tried to deny it .

He arrived at his mansion on the outskirts of the city in no time , he was in a no nonsense mood , he got into the house and dismissed all the maids for the day and the guards to be outside for the next few hours.

He went up the stairs going to his bedroom, he was taking two or three stairs at a time to get there faster . When he arrived at the double doors of their bedroom  he just opened  them roughly and got in closing them behind him , he didn't want anyone overhearing the quarrels that were about to happen.

When he turned around and spotted his beautiful wife sprawled on the bed wearing a barely there set of blue lingerie he stopped on his tracks , he momentarily forgot that he was mad at her . His body betrayed him , he instantly became hard , he could feel his pants getting tight. He couldn't believe that she still affected him this much like the first time he saw her and even after two years of marriage.  He could never get enough of her , she always managed to turn him on without putting much effort, his hormones behaved like those of a teenager whenever she was around.

Babe , are you just going to stand there with your jaw on the floor or you will join me in bed ? The sweet voice of his wife snapped him out of his thoughts.