Twin alphas

She killed him , she didn't mean to . It was an accident and one she dosen't regret. Jason had come back from work late again because he stopped by the bar , he was drunk as usual. He had tried to beat her up again like he always did. They had been dating for two years and in the eyes of their friends they were the perfect couple but behind closed doors Jason was a monster , he awalys looked for tiny mistakes so that he would beat Shreya up .

So he started beating her up like always but she had had enough so she took advantage of his drunken state and fought him back . He became enraged and chocked her , she couldn't breath, if he didn't stop he was going to kill her. She managed to push him off her hard and he fell on the glass table in their leaving room . A huge glass piece impaled him from the back all the way through his stomach. His police uniform soaked in blood as he bled to death .

Shreya had panicked and she did what anyone in her place could have done , made it look like a drunken accident. She took beer bottles from the firidge wearing gloves and emptied some of them in the sink then layed them harphazardly around him after making sure each bottle had his finger prints . After setting everything up she was satisfied with her work , she wiped all her fingerprints from his body she wrote a small note and stuck it on the firidge .

Dear Jason .

l'm so tired of you cheating on me , l loved you so much but l can't take it anymore so l'm leaving, l knew if l tried to leave when you are around you would stop me that's why l'm leaving while you are at work . if you are reading this then l'm long gone and l'm not coming back . I left my phone so don't bother calling. Yours Shreya .

She packed all her clothes and loaded the suitcases in her car , it was almost two in the morning so she drove her car out of the garage with the headlights off so as to not alert the neighbours and she was thankful her car was still new so it didn't make too much noise . When she was a good distance from the neighborhood she floored it using roads without traffic cameras , perks of dating a police officer. By the time it was six o'clock she was way out of chicago and it was snowing heavily since it was closer to Christmas. She kept driving and driving without a certain destination in mind , she just wanted to put distance between her and her past.

She drove in a mountainous area, the roads were so close to the mountains she enjoyed the view but soon everything turned into chaos as she saw a snow avalanche coming her way , she drove faster trying to get out of the way before she was buried alife but she didn't make it. She was buried under the snow in her car and was freezing to death. She was suffocating and passed out due to lake of oxygen .

She woke up three days later in a hospital, someone had saved her life , the twin Alphas of Rosewood pack to be exact and six months later, here she was working as their personal maid .

She never knew werewolves existed outside wattpad stories . She had read so much about werewolves in the past six months from their books in the library. she wanted to understand them . She was the first human in Rosewood pack and the wolves detested her , some were curious about her , some just wanted to fuck her , she was an attractive female, male wolves could see that but that was all , they didn't want her in their pack but Jai and Kai the alphas wanted her there so the pack couldn't do anything about it , they had to deal with a human among them .

Tonight it was going to be a full moon. The full moon was going to last for a full two weeks since it was mating season and that meant she was going on lockdown.

Werewolves lost their control on the night of the full moon , their primal urges took over , they mated in both their human and wolf forms. It was especially difficult for unmated wolves .

Unmated males could mate with any unmated she wolves in the pack but the problem was , this pack had more males than females so the unmated males fought for the few females and the stronger males got to mate with the females.