The lecturer and the nerd

It has been a month since Lecturer Mr Clegg died in a car accident.

Mr Arrington had been their replacement lecturer for the last month. He had arrived at NYU a year ago and the man was not only the youngest Lecturer on cumpus but he was also the most handsome man anyone had ever seen . He had female, gay and bisexual students thirsting and lusting him . They were all over him like rash .

The only problem was , he only wanted one person and that was Paris Hilton the nerd of the class , the girl had an IQ that was over the charts , she had perfect A grades and she was in her final year of neurosurgeon and she was only 21. She skipped several grades before finding herself at the university at the age of fifteen.

Paris was very beautiful, came from a very wealthy family . She had the beauty, the brains , the body that had men of all ages falling over themselves, the money and the power , everyone would expect her to flaunt all that in people's faces but the girl was humble, down to earth and as gentle as a swan landing on a quiet lake.

She was seating in the lecture room when Mr Arrington brought their inclass tests back .she had a 49 . She couldn't believe she had a freaking D.

This has been happening since the new lecturer came , he gives her ridiculous marks , she knew she had a straight A but for some reason Mr Arrington had been tempering with her grades and she had enough of his shit, she was going to confront him soon after class.

You have a D ? her enemy and competitor Dean Clause asked laughing. He hated that she was always the highest, he didn't want anyone on top of him and things have been going well for him for the last month since he has taken her position.

She was furious, she was going to give Mr Arrington an earful, she didn't believe in violence but this was her future he was messing with and nobody had the right to mess with her school work and get away with it .

After the siren rung indicating the end of the lecture , she remained seated as students left .

How may l help you Miss Hilton? Mr Arrington asked as he looked at the beautiful student with amusement clear in his eyes.

I couldn't help but notice you stayed behind, you also failed your test do you need some help?he asked tauntingly.

I looked through your performance for the last six years and your grades are dropping, from A+ to D ? he continued enjoying the way her cheeks were flushed, her eyes glaring at him with anger.

You have been tempering with my tests for the last month, you and l both know l aced those tests but for some weired reasons you made me fail , l never fail but you have made it your mission to give me poor grades l don't deserve, why is that Mr Arrington? She asked as she looked at him with fire in her eyes.

Are you questioning my methods of marking Miss Hilton? and please call me Xander , Mr Arrington makes me feel old .

Yes l am , l demand remarking for all my papers especially this one, l know l scored a hundred on this paper , human anatomy is a very easy topic so why do l have a D? If we take the textbooks and check all these answers are correct so be honest with me Mr Arr.. Xander she corrected.

Why are you doing this? This will ruin my perfect grades , my resumes, my dreams of a perfect A class degree , so tell me the truth , l deserve that much .

He looked at the beautiful creature infront of him and decided to tell her the truth.

To be honest with you l did it to gain your attention, everyone here is attracted to me , females throw themselves at me but not you, you never look at me with bedroom eyes or give me the time of day and that's something l'm not used to . that intrigues me , he answered honestly.