Chapter 1 - Charlie and friends

Many years ago, some explorers were exploring around a city. According to them the city had some magical and mysterious thing hidden. They roamed for years. Years passed but they found nothing satisfying. They once reached near a abandoned villa, where they hoped to find some clues. They digged for hours when they found something very strange. It was a box with a note on top which said- 'Dangerous: open on your own risk'. They opened it and some gas circulated in air which could easily faint you but the explorers came prepared. They finally found something which was very very strange and heart shaking! They never had courage to explore more. They just had one day of hope that the someday would come when the required person will come and have courage to go deep in the mystery and solve it!

The fights never end whether between the humans or the animals or maybe some magical creature if any exists, it's a mystery and mysteries are always interesting part in one's life.

Fights can be cured. But not always it is someone tries to stop it as people fear and most importantly care for their own people and don't want to endanger them and risk their life. The fights cause massive destruction, damage, wrecking of houses and deaths, parting of families and a lot more which is beyond the imagination. And on other hand they aren't always like that, some fights don't need a big cause but just like a small flame can also cause big fire in the same way small disputes if not solved turns to be rebels.

But does this means that we aren't responsible for this? We are only the ones responsible, the human greed causes grapple. Sometimes our fate also over rules us.

In the town of montashi in a country named as furchtlos which meant The Fearless. The condition was falling out. The people were belligerent.

Charlie Jones was a young boy of 14. He was son of Mrs Morris and Mr Henry. He had light ash blonde hairs, a perfect face cut, sable colored eyes and medium sized lips.

He seemed alluring to everyone but made some people were envious by his appearance.

The boy wasn't only dashing but also a young genius. He was interested in studies and always was a topper in his standard which was 9th. He was very much adamant to his Currier and was always wanted to become someone very big my knowledge and not by money. He wanted to pursue science field in 11th and 12th and further wanted to become a Scientist or a Doctor according to life's destiny.

He had many friends. But he believed in true friends. He had maybe 3-4 friends whom he can really call as "True Friends".

Those 4 friends including him made a perfect squad. They were always to be found together in their free times.

His friends were : Mellisa Edwin, Jake Alberto and Susanne Daaveed

They all were venturesome and interested in knowing new things, stories and history about it.

All these qualities which were common in all of them made their bond of friendship even more unbreakable.

They were fed up by the continuous wars and were finding some mysterious solution.

They all wanted to lighten up themselves to think faster and efficiently so they decided to have a party. The relaxing one. All agreed. But the question was.....where? To this, Jake invited all of them to his home

Jake was a good cook as he always liked to bake and could easily cook some dishes. He was very nervous but happy as his friend were gonna visit his home for the first time, which was very big home.

They all went to Jake's home in the early evening. When they took the first step in they all cried with astonishment and said - "whow!! such a big home you have, Jake!". Jake smiled.  The house had three floors. One had living room,dining area and kitchen, the other had bedrooms and the top one was a library and research area.

They all had snacks which was muffins with tea, all prepared by Jake himself. Jake asked to them weather they all liked the food he prepared or not. Charlie said "um....Muffins...they are not at all good! In fact, Yikes i hate it!"  with the intention to tease him. Jake sadly said "oh, is it because generally when i bake them they taste good. Maybe this time it didn't taste good, sorry!" He took a muffin to taste and suspiciously said "Or....wait..are you kidding me! are you seriously kidding me!? they taste the same as they do all the time" Charlie laughed out loud and accepted that he was just making fun of him! Jake laughed too. All of them decided to play the famous game of ' chinesse whisper'. Mellisa didn't knew how to play it. Susanne taught her by explaining - " it's very simple! See..a person will tell a word in your ear and you just have to repeat it and tell to the person beside you and if in the end the word remains same as first, you win!". And the game continued. They went home at dinner time after enjoying so much.

They all got light heartened which was necessary to focus and be calm. They all forgot about the reason they had to find behind the rebellion but as soon as they reached their home they went in the same deep ocean of thoughts to find ways leading to the reason.