Chapter 1:the start of it all

Okay,so let's get directly to the point. my name is y/n l/n .I'm going to tell you the story of how I met a non binary person and almost died while being with them.but first,let me get to the start of it all...also I was 16 at that moment.

(Y/n point of view like it was present time)

I've been walking for some time now but at least I found the place I usually go to...for many days I've been seeing that girl called Embry,soon enough we started talking to each other and I learned that they were non binary which I think is pretty cool since we barely ever find non binary people here...

We pretty much became really close friends.soon enough,I finished by living with them since I have no home.When I got to their house tho,I saw a basement completely locked up.I asked questions about it but they really didn't want to talk about it so I didn't ask anymore questions cuz I didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable or mad.i don't force people to do stuff they don't want to do,after all...anyways today they were also here so I went towards them to go home together.they didn't mind but they had to get some food first.

Y/n:yknow,I also buyed some food!

Embry:y/nnnnn...you don't have to buy food...I can take care of that myself,you know...

Y/n:yeah,I know but you only get food for that "thing" in the basement.i want you to eat too...plus you promised me you'd eat too!!!I don't want you to die out of hunger,embry...otherwise I'll be alone again...

Embry:oh-don't get so sad,y/n!I won't die so soon!

Y/n:but you'll get sick and weak!!I want you to at least be healthy!please...can you promise me that you'll eat and drink to stay healthy?

Embry:*sighs* fine.i can't make you sad after all.

Y/n:thank you for promising that,Embry...

Embry:okay okay let's get the food and get going,okay?

Y/n:yeah let's go!

(Sorry if this chapter is short but I had this idea in class and all so yeah!hope you all enjoy this book!also I may not update quickly cuz of school and stuff so don't get mad if I take a long time to update but I'll try to update as soon as I can!welp,that's all I had to say to you wonderful readers!hope you have a great day,don't forget to eat and drink and stay healthy!AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!!)

450 words!this is great to know!