Chapter 2: Dr. D. Light

Y/n's POV

We finished getting all the food we needed with the help of the others that knew about the fact that embry's parents were "sick" and that would give us some food for free. While embry would take care of the house and the monster in the basement,I would work with some of the workers here and would sometimes even have some free food with half of the money we gain!anyways,embry and I were going to go back when all of a sudden,a person with a white mask with flowers drawn towards their eyes and completely clothed in black called us.i didn't know who it was but it seemed like embry knew a person was gonna talk to us and desperately tried to ignore them.

The person started their introduction to us:

???:hi,uhm...embry,right?im doctor d.light! I am delighted to finally meet you

Embry:*sigh* you look like a clown

Doctor d.light:oh,well I take that as a compliment!

Y/n:*mutters*i don't think that was a compliment...

Doctor d.light:oh!and who might you be?

Y/n:umm...I'm y/n. Y/n l/n.

Doctor d.light:pleasure to meet you,Y/n !anyways,embry,I've heard a lot about you from the workers here!

Embry:*glares at you and mutters* did you talk to him about me??

Y/n:*mutters* what?no!i don't talk to random strangers about my friends and family,nor anyone else!im not crazy,like,that's just so weird and stupid to do.im not gonna put you in danger and stuff!

Embry:calm down,I'm not mad,i just thought you might have talked to him about you because you work here.anyways,why did they talk about me?

Doctor d.light:well since I'm a doctor,they thought it would be nice if I talked to you to help your parents too!

Embry:no,there's no need for that...you won't be able to help them...

Doctor d.light:oh come on!im sure I will find a way!

Embry:urgh....

Y/n:mister d.light,we really don't need your-

Doctor d.light:please,just call me doctor d.light,no need to say mister!and I promise I will help them!

Y/n:...

We couldn't even convince him to let us do this ourselves because he kept being pushy and in the end,we accepted.

We started heading home and embry kept trying to make dr d.light go away but failed miserably each time they tried...as we entered their house,embry started to look even more pale then they already were and looked panicked the more we got close to the basement.once we got there dr d.light spoke:

Dr d.light:o-oh!so this is where your parents sleep?

Embry:yes.

Dr d.light:are they okay in there?

Embry:yes.

Dr d.light:alright!could you open it,please?

Embry jumped when he said that and panicked a bit until I calmed them down and said :

Y/n:umm,I don't think this is a good idea,doctor...

Dr d.light:but we need it open!

Embry :fine...

Embry searched in their pocket but couldn't find it and didn't understand how come it wasn't there.

And so we started searching everywhere around the house to find it until we got to our bedroom and found the keys there.