Chapter 15: into the forest we go...

Ryo's POV

I called my dad to bring us back to my town. Once we got here, it was already quite dark, so I instantly ended up in my scarecrow form.

Y/n: woah you look cool! Also who is that?

Ryo: oh thanks, and that's Ingram! He saved me from Venna! He was basically one of her victims.

Y/n: ohhh okay.

Ryo: he is going to accompany us for this.

Embry: that's probably better for all of us. With two adult figures, we are more safe.

Y/n: indeed.

We get in front of the forest, it being extremely dark and creepy. Of course it has to be creepy, a literal witch lives there.

Y/n: damn, that's a creepy ass forest.

Dr.D.Light: language.

Y/n looked at Dr.D.Light, giving him a stare that meant "are you kidding me rn, why did I even agree to this again". I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

Embry: it's way too dark, we can't see anything.

Ryo: don't worry! I brought a lantern!

Ingram: haha already prepared everything, hm?

Ryo: you bet!

We all go deeper into the forest, me being the one leading everyone to Venna's house.

Ryo: it is weird though... how is she alive...? Hadn't you killed her, Ingram?

Ingram: that's what I thought! I made sure to kill her! I won't explain in detail but she was unrecognisable with what I did so I don't understand why she's still there...

Y/n: maybe she had a daughter beforehand and the daughter chose to take her name?

Ingram: but I would've been aware of it!

Y/n: how can you be so sure! What tells you she didn't hide her daughter somewhere to keep her secret??

Ingram: that's absurd!

Y/n: not as absurd as you think! We are talking about a damn witch with high powers that eats children! We've had plenty of things that happened on our sides that sound unbelievable even though it really did happen!

Ryo: She's got a point.

Ingram looked at y/n with a glare as he just looked away.

Ingram: fucking know it all...

Suddenly, Y/n got up to Ingram and charged her leg right between his legs.

Y/n: Excuse me what was that? I'm not sure i heard you right! Say. That. Again. I. Fucking. Dare. You.

It's funny because as soon as she said that, he became silent and kept looking at her leg with what I guess was a bit of fear and regret.

Ingram: nothing! Nothing at all.

Y/n: that's what I thought.

Embry: omg stop fighting you two!

Y/n: not fighting, only teaching a simple lesson.

Embry: of courseeeee.

As I just laughed it off, we got to the house in question.

Ryo: it sure hasn't changed from what it was before.

Ingram: indeed. And yet it feels different. Maybe it's just the years since we've went back here.

Y/n: or that, or it's because it may be a different aura because of the Witch.

Dr.D.Light: whatever it is, we'll find out eventually.

Embry: let's get this witch and finally stop her for good.

(And that's the end of this chapter! Sorry I took so much time but a lot happened. I had lost my boyfriend and went to vacation so I had a lot of activities that got me occupied. And today one of my cats died and I wasn't even home to be there for him. So yeah, things are a little complicated but I'm trying my best to keep up and stay strong. Like always, stay hydrated! Don't forget to eat but not too much! Stay safe and remember you are all beautiful/handsome and I love you, whatever you identify as and whatever your sexuality is, you are valid and loved <3! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, my wonderful readers! Stay cute, luv you, and see you next time! Author~chan OUT!!)

660 words!!