Chapter 11: Long lost siblings...?

In the last chapter...

We hear someone knocking on the door out of nowhere and someone saying knock knock.

Y/n stops eating her own food and gets up.

Y/n: hm? That's weird, I don't remember inviting anyone over, nor does anyone even come here usually anyways. Hold on, stay here you two, I'll go check.

We see her disappearing from our sight as she goes to open the door.

It became silent. It felt so long...

"Nagito?!"

And it continues....

NOW!

3rd person's POV

Embry: Nagito? Who's that?

Embers: idk.

Embry: hold on, imma go check.

Embry goes to the door, only to see a flabbergasted Y/n and...

Hold on...I recognize him...no it can't be..

Y/n: OMG Nagito it's been so long!! How did you know I was here?

(Uhh also little side note here, I don't remember what age I had given y/n but I'll just say that she's 16 in this, and she met Embry when she was 13, Embry was 11 at that moment, meaning that they are 14 now, and y/n met Nagito when she was 5, knowing that he is 24 now, that means that he was 13 when they met! And they lost sight of each other after 3 years of being friends. Anyways that's all, sorry if I lost y'all there lol)

Nagito: oh the people selling stuff back there told me. I mean I did ask if they saw you somewhere and they talked to me about you living here with a certain person that looks like me a lot apparently.

Y/n: hehe i guess you could say they kinda do look like you, I'll go call them- oof!

Y/n runs into Embry which results in the both of them falling to the ground with a loud thump.

Y/n: oh speaking of the devil, there you are Embry! Didn't see you there, sorry!

Embry: it's okay.

Y/n looks back at Nagito but ends up confused because Nagito looked really shocked all of a sudden and was looking at Embry, who seemed to be in the same state as him.

Y/n: uhhh are you two okay??

Embry:...big brother?!

Nagito: Oh,so my thoughts were right, Embry it's really you!!