Chapter 7:the backrooms

(Also,I forgot to mention that none of the art on my chapters are mine except the One with embers crying!!)

Y/n's POV

*yawns* here we go with another day huh...

Wait...something isn't normal.
Where is embry?and most importantly,where is embers?

I rush into the living room,no one,same into the kitchen,the bathroom was empty,no one was at the basement.

They were no where to be found in this house.
Wait,what is this on the wall.something feels really unusual.
I touch the wall and suddenly fall into a weird place.it looks like a hotel or something but there are many places to check and I hear lots of weird sounds.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WAIT!I RECOGNIZE THIS PLACE!!
This is the backrooms...why do I have to be here?I just wanted to find embry and embers. As I think about them,I suddenly hear their voices.

Embers:you just HAD to touch the God dang wall and now we are stuck here because of you.

Embry:I don't care,I was just curious.

Embers:oH i WaS jUsT cUrIoUs!BlAbLaBlAbLaBlA!YEAH WELL NOW WE CANT FIND A WAY OUT!NEXT TIME,CONTROL YOUR FUCKING CURIOSITY!

Embry:says the one who didn't think of using their brain to get out of the basement with the help of Dr. D. Light but didn't hesitate to fucking eat him!

Embers:oh shut your mouth, jealous mess.

Embry:WELL I AM SOOO SORRY TO THINK THAT YOU ARE A BIT EXAGGERATING GETTING SO CLOSE TO Y/N AND GLUEING YOURSELF TO HER LIKE THAT!YOU BARELY KNOW HER AND YOU ALREADY ACT LIKE THAT WHEN I,COMPARED TO YOU,HAVE BEEN HER PARTNER FOR WAY LONGER THAN YOU!

Embers:geez,your jealousy is something else,drama royalty.

Embry:you're really annoying for a copy of me-...y/n?!

Embers:wait what-holy crap it is her!

Y/n:what are you two doing here?I thought I was the only one who fell into the backrooms!

Embry:the backrooms?

Embers:so that's what the backrooms look like?

Y/n:yep. This is a dangerous place tho so let's go back-...WHAT?!WHY IS THE PORTAL GONE??

Embry:what do you mean a portal?

Y/n:I'm talking about-

Embers:she's talking about where she came from,you idiot.

Embry:you don't have to be rude,you know.

Embers:ILL BE RUDE IF I WANT TO.

Y/n:could y'all please calm down,this isn't the time.we need to find a way out of here.

Embry and Embers: okay.

We all search for an exit while hearing many weird sounds everywhere but we find nothing.suddenly we hear something behind us.

Embry:what was that..

Y/n:idk

Embers:yall are fucking pu$$ies.

Y/n and Embry:then you turn around to see what it is!

Embers:😰 fuck no!

Embry:you said we were pu$$ies but not you so turn around,dumba$$.

Embers:🥲...fine.

Embers turns around and turns back directly and tells us:

Embers:grab each others hands and don't fucking dare to let go,and run in...

3

Embry and I start panicking.

2

We look back and see a gigantic monster that looks like a sort of animatronic. Embry almost screams and I stop them directly as we turn back around.

1...

NOW!!

(and that's it for today,I know it's short but I don't have a gigantic motivation with me!also,can you tell I had no imagination and originality for this chapter to the point of putting the backrooms into it lol. Anyways that's all for today!remember to stay healthy! Don't forget to eat and drink and also,if any of you suffer depression or need someone to talk to,I'm here for you and I always will be! I love you my wonderful readers and will always accept you for who you are 💖! Anyways,AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!!)

639 words! I'm getting back into it,this is great,yes!