Yingxkaizo

"Ahhh,that's the very last mission I'm going to do this month.Im planning on going back to earth and eat my mom's cury"Gopal said while stretching out his hands.He and his friends just finished their rescue mission on planet krypton with the help of fangs brother, captain kaizo.They all decided to find a perfect inn for them to stay and now they were already finished talking with the receptionist as she gave them their key numbers and all of them walk towards their each room.

"Hey Yaya, I've heard they have hot springs.Wanna go there?"ying said as Yaya think for a moment before nodding."Hey let me join you guys.I want to join the hot springs too"gopal said which yaya and ying quickly smucked him.

"Idiot,you can't join us.We're females,you could use the male hot springs if you want"ying said as gopal rub his head."Ohhh is that's soo,come on boboiboy,fang let's go there first"gopal shouted and drag boboiboy and fang with him towards their."Gopallllllll"the said boys shouted and they vanished after turning into the corner which leave kaizo alone with the two girls.

"Uhm captain are you joining them too?"ying ask as kaizo look at her then back on the way."Maybe"he replied and then walk ahead of them.

"Okay we'll see you later captain"Yaya said as both of them dashed away.

Kaizo then arrive to his room,place his things ok the floor and walk towards where the others are.He then walk towards the dressing room took of his mission gear and change it with white clothes that only wrapped around his waists.He then swipe the curtains only to see boboiboy, gopal and his younger brother was already soaked onto the hot water with white towels ok their head.

"Ohh captain,come on join us"boboiboy called out which kaizo oblige and sunk besides them.He then started to closed his eyes when they heard a familiar laughing voice.They knew who's the person's laughing behind those walls that separates them with the girls,and it was clearly it was ying and Yaya.Kaizo then stood up and walk away which make the three teenagers look at him."Captain where are you going?"fang ask his brother as kaizo just look at him sideways."I can't withstand warm water.Im going back to my room now"he said and walk away.

AT THE GIRLS

Yaya and ying was splashing some water with each other not until ying halted her hands.

"Yaya let's stop it.Im going back to my room now,I think im getting started to get dizzy"ying spoke as she secure the towel that wrapped around her body."Well I could go now too"Yaya said but ying stop her."It's okay,I know you enjoy this.Jist follow me if you finished okay?"ying said as Yaya smiled and nod.Ying then walk away and took her clothes at the dress room and wear it when a pair of hands wrapped around her waist startling her a little.

"Don't worry, it's just me"

"Ehh captain kaizo"ying muttered shockly as she felt  kaizo planted some small kiss on her neck making her to let out some soft moans."Ehh captain kaizo,I think it's wrong"ying said while trying to ignore the pleasure she was experiencing on."It's okay lance corporal.Im the captain on this team and you will follow everything I order you to do"kaizo spoke as he turn ying's body to face his as he then bend down a little and created some hickeys around her neck.

"Taichou yamete"

ᕙ (° ~͜ʖ~ °) ᕗ

Gopal:Eww author,why did you ship them?You even make some pervert story between them!

Author:I'm sorry!I can't help it okay?

Boboiboy:Yeah I agree but the story seems interesting.Author could you continue it hehe!

Fang:This is so absurd!*Thought:ying was only mine*

Yaya:*speechless*

Yaya: Continue it!😍

Ying:YAYA!*blushing madly*

Kaizo:Tsk!Just can we just go and rate now?*blushing a little*

Gopal:2/10🤮

Boboiboy: 8/10

Fang:0/10😠

Yaya:10/10😍

Ying: Seriously Yaya?

Ying:6/10

Gopal:Ehh you're rate was higher than mine.Does it mean you like it?*grinning*

Ying:Shut up will you?😡

Boboiboy:You captain kaizo?

Kaizo:6/10😒

[Hi guys I just made this because I'm bored and this idea suddenly came out from nowhere even i already have a bunch of ongoing stuff, so hope you like the first pair.If you want you could suggest some pairs and then I do the rest hehe]

[Pls don't hate me😭😭!!]