Yaya x gopal

Yaya yah was the first born daughter of the CEO of the Yah corps.Being the first daughter means having a great responsibility not by just in their household but also in their company.She's already turning 18 this year and even now she's hasn't meet any really friends,after being homeschooled for the rest of her life because of her parents fearing of something might happen to their precious Yaya.The day then comes when it's time that Yaya's parents let her see the outside world and experience to attend the real school.

Waking up early, yaya quickly stood from her queen-size pink bed as she storm towards the bathroom and took her morning routine.After some minutes,she then walk out wearing her now school uniform band her pink hijab with her.She then wear her black knee socks,put on her shoes,grab her bag and run out of her room and meet her maids who was busy making for her breakfast.

Time skip

Yaya has already arrive at the schools gate,as excitement already rush on towards her.She then off to find the principal's office to ask for her classroom number but a fat guy with red bandana on it's head bump her making the two of them fall on the ground.

"Ehh I'm sorry miss"the guy said as it quickly stood up and reach his hands for her but his eyes widen when his eyes landed towards her brown honey ones."Just watch were you going next okay?"Yaya gently said and then walk passed through him leaving the fat guy being inside on his Dreamland.

"I think I'm inlove!"

"Here Ms,yah.I hope you enjoy our school"the principal said as Yaya nod and off to find her room."Class A-1"she then started to turn some corners and another corner when she bump into someone again."Ouch"they both said as Yaya look towards the person infront of her as it a female this time.It hair was being tied into twin pigtails with matching blue round glasses to blend with her blue orbs.

"I'm sorry for my clumsiness Ms"the girl said as Yaya smiled at her."It's okay,uhm can I ask you a favor?"Yaya ask which the girl easily nod."Uhm could you tell me where's the room A-1 please?"she ask as the girl smiled."You were putted in a the same class as me.Im ying xio liu and I'm 17 years old.Whats yours?"the girl named ying ask."Ohh so your a Chinese!I'm Yaya yah,18 years old nice meeting you"Yaya said as ying grab her risk and pulled her towards her their room when the fat guy earlier blocked their way while a red rose was on it's mouth.

"Ying could you please introduce me with her?"the guys said as ying rolled her eyes."Gopal,get out of the way.Shes not into you"ying said but Gopal didn't listen as he shoved her away from her."Hi I'm gopal and what's yours?"gopal ask while winking."I'm Yaya yah and I'm not here to just to chat with a guy like you.Come on ying"yaya said and grab ying away as gopal heart shattered into pieces."Your going to regret what did you say said to me"gopal spoke and run away with tears in his eyes.

Five months later

"Hey Yaya,I heard another student will be joining our class"ying said while returning her notes on her bag as Yaya and her stood up and walk towards their locker."Is that so?I hope it's not another a fanboy"she said as ying laugh on her but then someone pinned her on the wall as her eyes caught a pair of brown eyes staring at her.I was a guy with slight tanned skin,fit body and have a long dark chocolate colored hair and also, taller than her.

"Hey what are you doing?"Yaya ask as the guy infront of her smirk."You don't remember me?"the guy said as Yaya raise her brows."Just let me go you-"suddenly Yaya was cutt off when the guy's face went closer to hers.

"I'm gopal Kumar,your still beautiful like the last time I've seen you,YAYA!"with that gopal left while her was too shocked to even say anything.

"He changed his appearance?"

Boboiboy:Before I like the idea of gopal being not a glutton but now I change my mind.

Fang:*teasing*You should have too,he might still your girl away from you.

Boboiboy:Shut up fang your not helping at all!

Ying:Guys shut up!Gopal was hyperventilating now.

Yaya: Gopal,it's okay it's not real anyway!*patting his back*

Gopal: Uhh-y-yeah heheh!*hearts shattered into million pieces.

Ochobot:Let just vote shall we?"

Everyone: M'kay!

Fang:2/10

Ying:I don't know.5/10?

Yaya:3/10

Ochobot:0/10

Gopal:10/10

Boboiboy:-100/10🙄

Guys suggest some pairs,I can't write if I only make my own ships.Pleaseeeeee!!!!!!