Hali x ying

Halilintar was walking alone at the wide street of pulau rintis.His hands was on his pockets,eyes closed while listening through his favorite music with his headset during the walk towards his school when he bump into someone, shutting his eyes widely.

"*Sigh* Next time don't closed your eyes when you're walking on a street"infront of him stood a boy who was the same age as him.With white cap that has orange neon like on the side, wearing the same uniform as him but the boy has a white vest on him while fixing his cap.

"Tsk,you should have avoided me then"halilintar replied as he walk pass him and continue his journey but before that the boy called him as he let out a sigh and face him.

"What?"

"There's some strange energy within you.No,it wasn't in you but in your surroundings.Tell me,have you made contact with a yokai?Or living with one them?"the boy ask suddenly while pulling hali's collar.Its silver eyes were staring into his crimson one making halilintar sweat a lot and pushed the boy away.

"Are you crazy?Why would I be living with  a yokai huh?"he said while dusting his self as the boy infront of him smirt."Then care to explain the reason why you were having some of those black circles under your eyes and by just looking at your skin.You were so pale that I could clearly see your veins from here"the boy said as halilintar hide his arms quickly.

"Im done talking with you"he said as he continues to walk but his eyes widen hearing the boys last words.

"I'm an exorcist and that yokai must be a——Vampire"

He turn his head back towards the boys direction but he was no longer in there and then a gust of wind pass through him as he gulp and run away as fast as he could towards his school.

He arrives there exactly when the ring bells as he make his way towards his room and take his chair near at the window and waited for their professor to came but the boys word was haunting him.Second then,there professor arrive with 3 other students walking behind him."So everyone listen,this is your new classmate.Please introduce you self",their prof said as he saw one boy with raven spikey hair,a girl with pink hijab and the other one was hard for him to see because their prof was blocking the view.

"I'm fang,nice meeting you all"the raven haired boy said as all of his female classmate fangirling him already."Hi everyone my name is Yaya yah.Pleasure to meet you"the girl in pink hijab said and then the last person halilintar wanted to see.His eyes widen when he saw a glimpse of a boy with white cap standing over the center while looking at him too."I'm Solar,and I hate every kinds of yokai because they always do evil things to humans"he said still looking at halilintar while all of his classmates were blinking before clapping their hands.

"Okay take a seat on the back and now turned your books on page 56"there prof said and to halilintar's luck,solar seated behind him which make him uneasy to move around.

"Yaya, fang.Have you notice it?"solar ask on his mind.Creating a telepathy towards his other companion who agreed with him through their minds."I can sense that he was an anemic person.But the thing that worries me is that,I think he didn't have a single clue about what was happening around him"Yaya said which her friends agreed with her."Solar if your perceptions is correct,then we must follow him and exorcist that yokai"fang spoke and the three nod and ended their chat.

Time skip

Halilintar was now walking back to his apartment with some groceries with him until he saw a familiar person.Standing over the restaurant glass window while wearing a light blue dress,it's long black hair was tied into twin pigtails and a blue doll shoes to match her dress.