Yaya x ying

Requested by @sugarplayzz!

Here you go friend!

Credits for the owner!

It started in the guest room.It was empty, completely.No furniture, nothing.Just a boring empty room.Just then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I turned to be face with ying,my friend who had been kind enough to let me use their spare guest room.

Ying was an inch smaller than me and had a striking oceanic blue eyes,and long black hair that tied into twin pigtails.We only met 5 months ago at the start of university.If I was being honest,I always had a bit crush of her but although I hate to admit it.

"You alright?"she ask,concern shining on her eyes.

"Yeah,just always had a thing about empty rooms whick make me feel a bit on edge.Thanks for letting me stay in here though"I replied, smiling back at her.

Ying smiled widely at me and it made my heart beat twice as fast as usual.My haze drifted a moment from her eyes and towards her lips which I call all of the saints when she noticed me staring it.I heard her giggle and stepped closer,she then snake her hands around my waist pulling me near to her body which make our faces a millimeters away from each other as her lips brush against mine as she spoke.

"You know, instead of starring on them.Why don't you just ask me?I will easily oblige"she whispered slowly not even breaking an eye contact with me.I leaned up, closing the gap between us as my lips met hers.My arms wrapped around her neck as she pulled me closer.The kiss was slow yet it was also passionate,it something like our all emotions was mixed up with together

.Eventually,we pulled a part to grab some air.Ying has a smiled plastered on her face so as i.

"I like you Yaya,no I love you"she said which make me blush as I pulled her head towards mined and our lips touch again and we spending the whole night by enjoying our selves.Somethimg has happen between us too and it started at the guest room.

ᕦ[ ◑ □ ◑ ]ᕤ

Boboiboy:Erghh……Author!!!!*growled*

Author:What?Don't you like it?

Boboiboy: Ofcourse I don't.Release me fang!*shouted while trying to get away from fangs grip*

"Ohh I see.Ying,let me borrow you power for now*grabs ying power watch and run*See you at the next chapterrrrr👋!

Fang: Boboiboy calmed down it's just a story.Its not true!I even wanted to murder author by my self but I just can't.I still wanted to be written at the next chapter*grabbing boboiboy*

Ochobot:The pic is cute right?

Gopal:Ahh guys!Could you please stop and help me bring yaya and ying to their rooms?They just fainted after reading the story though.

Gopal:And ohh I like the story.I think I'm thirsty for more w/w story heheh.Its more awesome than the first story you make with captain kaizo and ying.

Kaizo:Don't bring it back you idiot*smucked gopals head*

Ochobot:Uhm captain.Where did you came from?I'd didn't see you earlier!

Kaizo:Ohh I just pass by!Let's rate now shall we?

Boboiboy:Fine!Let's just rate and we could bring them to their rooms.

Gopal:7/10

Fang:5/10

Kaizo:8/10

Boboiboy:1/10

Ochobot:5/10

Yaya:*unconscious*10/10

Ying:*slowly waking up*10/10

Everyone*except for the girls*:NANI!!!!!??

There,done with Yaya x ying ship.Do you like it?I've even brag my cousin just to give me some idea about some w/w story and now it's the result.Hope you like it and please vote and comment down below.

Another ship:

Boboiboy x fang

Sai x gopal

Kokochi x boboiboy

Fang x Yaya(This will he sad,I'm sure of it)

Choose your crack ship now!!!