Fang x yaya

Requested by @Rifa6210

Here you go friend!

FANG POV

It's been five years passed already since the last time we saw them. Boboiboy and ying was the only person who was optimistic inside the space station.Those always try to cheer us up when we face some hard time during saving some dangered powersphera.We even called them the speedy duo due to ying inhumane speed and boboiboy lightning element which commander make use for delivering some laundry around the whole galaxy.But one day,we were having a rescue mission on planet Gillfrey and face a very hard and strong enemy,stronger than rettaka that we have fight 7 years ago.They manage to take ying and bring her to a place none of us known for.All we known for is after of days tracking her powerwatch,we received a video of ying being tortured with some aliens, slashing her legs,arms and face with a long swords of them while she was being tied up in a chair and her hair got cut.out too.Due to boboiboy's emotions building up,he rushed towards the direction by himself and when we arrive at the place,all of our enemy was already defeated and ying and boboiboy was nowhere to be found.It kinda sudden me though cuz I have a little feelings for ying that time and now it's gone and I fell in love with her bestfriend Yaya and now we were getting married.

But does it all gone?

Speaking of married-ohhh shoot I forgot it was already our wedding day.I have to prepare for now or brother will be scolding me.

"You still didn't wear your clothes?"ohh speaking of the devil.Kaizo walks near me with his emotionless face."Hehe gomen,I was busy looking at my friends picture though"I said as I closed the book of me and my friends and walk towards my drawer and grab my wedding outfit."Hurry up,you don't want to let your bride came first than you Right?"he said as he pat my shoulder and walk out of the room.

Time skip

"My god I'm getting nervous"I said while walking back and forth on the stage while waiting for Yaya to arrive."Fang relax.No ones gonna take your bride away from you right?"Gopal said as he fix my toxedo as I smile at him."Your right,I'm just getting nervous you know"I said and yeah I forgot that our venue was at our home planet gogobogi.Waiting for a minute,a spaceship arrive near us at it almost blow away our wedding reception.

"Stay your guard on.We didn't recognize that spaceship"brother spoke as he pulled out his energy sword.The door them open revealing a girl with short black hair, wearing a dark blue short and yellow sleeveless shirt and besides her was boy with dark chocolate hair and white streaks,dark blue pants and black long sleeve and a lightning symbol necklace and both has a tiger mask.My eyes were trying to recognize them but the fog was preventing me as I saw Yaya arrive while running besides me with her long gown.

"Fang what's happening?"she ask and I admit she's so beautiful but I focus my self at our enemy."Don't know they just came out from nowhere"I replied as the two took off and walk towards us and stop when they were 5 meters away from us.

"Who are you?Reveal your self"I demand as I heard the girls laugh which kinda familiar to me."Ohh fang,is that how you treat your long lost comrades?"the girl speak as she remove her mask and then all of our eyes widen when we recognize her so as the boy."Missed us?"they both said while were shocked.Infront of us was ying and boboiboy,who is as smirking at us.

"Ying your alive"Yaya said as she started to cry and flew towards her bestfriend and about to hug her but a sharp thing peirce her stomach as she cough out blood on ying's face.My eyes went wide as I about to launch towards them but kaizo stop me and I want to murder him by doing that.

"Ying why?"Yaya ask as she got stab by a sword which ying was holding."Why?Haha,hahahhahaahh.Your asking why?I thought you already knew.You let me got torture back there,I saw you smile when they sent the Tapops a video,it wasn't just an ordinary video but it was live.I saw you smirking,under you hands who was fakely crying for her friend.And you know what? Boboiboy was the only one who tries to save me but he got defeated and almost died but our new master give us another chance to take revenge and we will be starting from you guys"ying said as she lick her face where Yaya blood is as she smiled widely and tap her fingers on yaya's blood and let boboiboy lick it.

"Bitter"boboiboy replied as he kissed ying's lips who has some blood stains from Yaya."Shall we do our plan now princess?"boboiboy ask as I saw ying smiled.A devil one.

"If I been only a strong man like boboiboy then I should have supposed save you two from your suffering"I thought as I summon all of my shadow animals and commence them to attack.

"Sorry"

༼ᕗຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Yaya:Uhm I think I need to drink some water*walk out of the room*

Fang:(Thought)" H-he kiss yinggggx?*breaking his knuckles while looking at boboiboy.

Boboiboy:"Well so sad ying got tortured but the most sad is why would Yaya going to marry a maniac like you?"*glare towards fang*

Fang:"I don't know why would ying let you kiss her too.It should've me!"

Ying:"Haiyst,I wouldn't kill yaya if something happens like that"(Thought)*Well of someone tries to take away fang from me then I slice them into pieces*

Gopal:Done already talking guys?"

Everyone: "............."

Gopal:6/10😐

Fang:5/10🙄

Boboiboy:3/10😒

Yaya:4/10😔

Ying:5/10😶

Author:Hey what's with that face?

Everyone:Shut up pervert!Your the one who us like this!"

Author:Sorry🤐

Author:And please drop the pervert 😭