Questions (4) and Updates (2):

What's your favorite color?
I love yellow. It's such of a happy color, and it's so bright!

Do you intend on finishing the books?
Of course. I like to do things in a specific order, so it will take slightly longer.

I saw someone else call you 'senpai'. Can I?
Call me anything you'd like, as long as it isn't mean.

What about for the holidays? Do you plan on doing anything for the holidays?
See my message below.

I wanted to give a formal thank you to everyone's support. Your support has made my days so much better and easier to handle. Your love for me and my books is amazing. Thank you all🧡

HOLIDAYS:

I have been thinking about doing short stories about the holidays. They would not be a part of the actual book, but kind of like a small, cute story. I wouldn't post them with the book, and instead I'd either post them on this book or I'd post them on a different story created specifically for short stories.

I would be willing to do things like Christmas, birthdays, Halloween, and any other holiday you guys would like. Since I have gotten a few messages about it, I figured I would go ahead and create them.

On a different note, after I finish the Howleen story, I will update all of my stories before creating the Lagoona x Reader one. Then, after I've created that one, I'd update all of them again and create the next request. Don't worry, I keep every request. None of your requests have been forgotten or deleted, I promise.

I hope that you guys have a great day/night and that you all enjoy the stories!

Love you all🧡🧡🧡