Questions (5):

Are there any books that don't involve the usual topics?
I wasn't planning on doing anything other than yandere because I adore the yandere theme.

Maybe later on, I could do something a little bit softer and less gory and nasty, but that would only be after I've finished every yandere that I wanted to do.

On a separate note:

Some of these books are strong in detail or in murder or gore or rape, so please only proceed if you feel comfortable with these topics. These books are not made for everyone, but as I have said before your triggers are not my issue. I didn't feel the need to mention it again until I continued to get messages. Some of them mentioned me needing to "off" myself, and others wished that I was raped and tortured the way I describe the characters being.

Please keep in mind that you do not know my story or my issues, so wishing this upon another person is terrible and you need to receive some mental help for that. Also, please keep in mind that these are my stories that I write, so if you can not handle these topics then you shouldn't be reading them. I am NOT responsible for YOU, your TRIGGERS, your ISSUES, and your TRAUMA. That is for YOU to handle, not me. Take your issues out on someone else.

I have gotten a few messages wishing me to kill myself, wishing that others could kill me, wishing that I was raped, wishing that I was kidnapped, wishing that I was tortured, wishing that I was abused, and many other things. These messages are not appropriate, and if you do not like my books or my content then please don't read it. They aren't meant to be cute. They're meant to disturb and bother people. They're meant to be gory and disgusting and vile. They're meant to be enjoyed by people who can stomach these things and have similar issues as mine.

If you can't handle it, then don't read. Don't act like a pussy behind a screen❤️

Thank you for those of you that have supported these books and this content. It means so much to have more support than haters. You mean so so much to me, and I love every bit of love I receive. You all have helped me become more comfortable in the mind I have and I thank all of you for enjoying what I write. I love you all❤️