Head Girl's Dilemma

AN: Ok literally I just wanted to write a prisoner's dilemma story real bad because I love that concept. It's Lil and Daisy because they're the easiest to write still. Also, this story has multiple options of endings, so you can read all of them or just the one you think they'd pick, up to you lol. Set during Hazel's 4th year, aka the year For The Better happens. Warning for spanking of teens...sort of.

Guys idk what this is. I really just wanted to write some fluff of Hazel taking literally nothing seriously and I'm wheezing.

But yeah have fun with this weird little "choose your own adventure" type thing LOL

"A window? You broke a window?"

"Sorry Hazel." Lil looked down at the floor. Hazel had brought her and Daisy down to the discipline room while the glass was cleared out of their room.

Hazel rolled her eyes, looking far more amused than upset. "How on earth did you two manage that."

"Um, something heavy hit it." Daisy offered.

"Such as?"

"A math book?"

Hazel blinked several times. "You threw a math book at your window?"

Both girls nodded. Hazel tried very hard to keep from laughing.

"For why?"

"Um..."

"Actually, I don't really want to know why, I've just decided."

"It was an accident, Hazel." Lil said quietly.

"Oh, I know. But it still technically counts as destruction of property, so I'm still supposed to do something about it."

Her two friends watched her, looking bemused. Hazel knew she wasn't using her strict head girl tone, but it was 8pm on a Saturday, and she genuinely couldn't be bothered.

"So, who did it?"

Silence.

Hazel rolled her eyes again. "I swear to God, this had better not turn into a situation like last year again. Just tell me."

More silence, then Hazel snapped her fingers. 

"Wait. Hang on. Don't tell me."

Lil blinked at her. "You lost me, Hazel."

Hazel grinned. "Fantastic. I know what your punishment will be, I've just decided. You two get to help me with a psychology experiment."

"Somehow I feel like this is a 'have to' and not a 'get to'." Daisy muttered.

"Well, yes. I suppose. Semantics, Dai."

"You're awfully happy about this." Lil couldn't help but grin.

"I know right! Psychology is wonderful. Anyway, Lil, go in that corner there, and Daisy over there, ok?"

The two friends looked at each other in confusion, then shrugged and went to the corners Hazel had pointed at, which were across the room from each other.

"Ok, first rule, no talking, no looking at each other, and no otherwise communicating. Got it?"

"Yes, miss." Lil said while Daisy just nodded.

"Good. Now, have either of you ever heard of the Prisoner's Dilemma?"

Hazel's grin widened as Lil let out a groan while Daisy shook her head. "Fantastic. Here's the rules."

"Rules?"

"Yes. You have five minutes - here, turn around so I can gesture more dramatically - you have five minutes to think about what you're going to do. When five minutes is up, you can choose to either confess or stay silent."