Uninvolved

AN: Story contains spanking of preteens, don't like don't read. 

AU warning, Hazel generally wouldn't do something like this. However I do think it's an interesting concept. Enjoy!

Hazel was fed up with this. The fighting. The bickering. The generally cold looks. She put her hands on her hips and looked at the five girls in front of her. 

"Come on, what is this about."

Daisy raised her hand. "Uh, miss, are we in trouble?"

Hazel sighed. "Not really, Daisy. I would like to know why you have all been acting so odd to each other."

Lilian shrugged. "Don't know what you mean."

"Oh, sure you don't." Lia piped up.

"Yeah, you two are definitely being weird." Grace nodded to them. 

Tina rolled her eyes. "Easy for you to say."

Hazel sighed again. "My point? What is going on with you five?" 

Lia stood up and crossed her arms. "I don't know about them, but Lilian is being a jerk."

Lil stood up as well and towered over Li. "Oh, really? So poking me, punching me, and generally annoying me is fine, but when I tell you to quit, then I'm a jerk."

Daisy put a hand on Lil's arm. "Hey guys, chill. Li, she's right. You bother us constantly."

Lia glared. "You two just can't take a joke, can you. God."

Daisy rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Lia. And Tina, you've been super snappy at everyone, are you ok?"

"No clue what you mean."

Grace sighed. "If I could roll my eyes any further, they'd be in the back of my head. Your cousin is a jerk, Kris. I heard her talk bad about-"

"Shut up, Gracie."

Lilian narrowed her eyes. "Talk bad about who? I don't trust your cousin."

"Probably why she was talking bad about you then." Grace muttered.

Daisy glared at Tina who shrugged. "She's entitled to her opinion."

"She's entitled to her opinion." Daisy snarked back. "Why doesn't she just leave us alone?"

"Yeah, what did I ever do to her?" Lil looked hurt.

"LADIES."

The five girls went silent and sat back down. Hazel rubbed her head.

"I swear I lost brain cells from that. Lilian, what is the problem with Katherine?"

"Well, she hangs out with Alissa, for one thing." Lia muttered.

"Is your name Lilian, Alecia?" Daisy glared.

"No, then I'd be a jerk who likes to pick on people who are smaller than her."

Lil rolled her eyes. "Get over yourself."

"Oh, getting sassy, now are we? No wonder Kat thinks you're a-" Tina started but Grace slapped her arm.

"What did you say to her?" Daisy spat.

"Jesus, no one asked you to be her knight in shining armor." Grace huffed.

"Why don't you just tell her to leave me the heck alone?" Lilian shouted at Tina.

"Why should I?"

"Maybe if you weren't a little-" Alecia began.

"ENOUGH!"

Hazel crossed her arms. "I am sick of all this fighting. This simply cannot go on. It is obvious that there is some tension between you all, and it is getting incredibly more obvious that this is not going to fix itself."