Behind Locked Doors

This is an AU, it does not follow the canon of The Creek or the main EHPA universe! A little different look at how Hazel dealt with her guilt after her talk with Lilian. Contains the spanking of a teen and Haven shipping.

"Come on, Haze, you've been moping around all evening."

Hazel looked up blankly at Raven. "Uh huh."

Raven smiled gently and sat down next to Hazel, running her fingers through her friend's curly hair. "Come on, what's wrong?"

"It's just...I feel awful." Hazel hid her face in her pillow.

Raven moved to rubbing her back. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Hazel shook her head. "Not here. Come with me."

Hazel grabbed Raven's hand and pulled her out of the dorm, down the hallways, and into the discipline room.

Raven waited while Hazel unlocked the door and then pulled her over to the couch. Hazel snuggled up close to her and Raven put her arms around her protectively.

"Alright, what's up."

Hazel looked at the ground. "It's dumb...I guess. I just lost my temper and cussed Lilian out. I just, I feel bad, ya know? I know she's sensitive to that kind of thing...and I really shouldn't do it. I felt so bad that I asked her if she wanted to whip me, but she said no."

Raven stroked Hazel's hair. "Mmm. I see. I guess. I don't see what the huge deal is, but from that perspective I get it. I wouldn't want anyone cussing out Skie."

Hazel leaned her head on Raven's shoulder. "Hypocrite."

Raven rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't want anyone else cussing out Skie."

Hazel looked down again. "I still feel bad."

Raven kissed her forehead. "Don't. We all make mistakes."

Hazel smirked and then sighed. "That doesn't help much Rave."

Raven sighed. "You're gonna make me do it, aren't you."

"Please."

Raven groaned. "But then I'll be even more of a hypocrite."

Hazel smirked. "Does that bother you though?"

Raven turned away momentarily. "No. Fine, go get whatever it is."

Hazel stood up, took off her blazer, hung it up and grabbed the slipper. She felt butterflies taking off in her stomach, just like always.

Raven closed her eyes and breathed deeply. "Come here."

Hazel walked towards her, not making eye contact.

"Hand me the slipper."

Hazel did so.

Raven waited till Hazel was right in front of her, then spoke. "Are you sure you need this?"

Hazel locked eyes with her, bit her lip, and nodded silently.

Raven sighed. "Fine. Bare your bottom and bend over."

Hazel squirmed but did as she was told.

Raven rubbed her hand over Hazel's pale bottom slowly, considering. She then lifted the slipper high and let the spanking commence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven set down the slipper and rubbed Hazel's back soothingly. Hazel's bare bottom was bright red and quite sore from the two dozen hard smacks Raven had applied.

Hazel sat up on Raven's lap and hugged her like a little child might hug their mother. Raven smoothed her wild hair and whispered soothingly in her ear.

The head girl eventually calmed down and pulled back from Raven. The two girls looked at each other, and on instinct leaned in and kissed.

"Love you, Rave."

"Love you more, Hazel."

Hazel got up slowly. "Guess I should put this away." She murmured, grabbing the slipper.

Raven nodded, lost in thought. 

Hazel replaced the slipper to it's drawer, then returned to the couch. "Whatcha thinkin about, Raven?"

Raven forced a smile. "Just how much I love you."

Hazel smiled. "Aww."

Raven sighed heavily. "I wish our relationship didn't have to only be behind locked doors."

Hazel put a hand on her best friend's shoulder. "No matter what happens, Rave, this room, this time, is ours. I love you. I promise."

Raven smiled. If she only knew how much I love her. If she only knew how much I'm willing to help her. If she only knew how much help I need. If only.

AN: Please leave a comment! As I said, this story does not line up with the main EHPA universe. In other, longer stories, Haven doesn't exist. I do try to leave Hazel's sexuality somewhat ambiguous, 1. so the reader can project their own imagination onto her and 2. because I honestly don't think that it needs to be defined. She's 14. She's probably never gonna be dating in any longer stories. However, this is just for fun and ships are fun to write plus this just had such a good name.

Also, I didn't write out the full spanking this time. It gets somewhat tedious in my opinion. I tried to give enough details that y'all can imagine it.

Alright, I'm done rambling. Let me know what other one-shots you want to see!