🏍 BIKE LESSON 🏍

"dekhiye unki halat bohot kharab hai....jald se jald liver transplant karna padega unka...aur unki kidney bhi weak hai...jald se jald donor ko dhundna padega otherwise unko bachana mushkil hoga" the doctor said.

Karishma was standing numb processing what she just heard. "unko bachana mushkil hoga" these words were roaming in her mind. She held the doctor by his collar
"aise kaise unko bachama mushkil hoga...aap doctor ho na...bachao na unko...agar unko ittu sa bhi kuch hua na toh ham iss hospital ko aag laga denge" she yelled at him.

She jerked him away and tried to go inside but the staffs were not allowing her. Priya was also trying her best to stop her but Karishma was overpowering them. Just then Aayat came out and saw this.

Aayat came and immediately hugged Karishma tightly "di sambhalo khudko....kuch nahi hoga Noor ko...woh bohot jald teekh ho jayegi" she consoled her though she herself was broken.

"Dr. Aayat aap jaanti hai patient ko?" the doctor asked

"yes Dr. Mathur....woh hamari behen hai...aapne unka reports dekha...anything serious??" she asked getting into the role of a doctor.

"yes...jald se jald liver transplant karna padega and we need a donor asap" he informed her

"Dr. Mathur aap jald se jald surgery ki taiyyariya karlo....donor ready hai" Aayat said

Everyone looked at her in shock and surprise "ka...kaun...kaun hai?" Karishma asked

"ham...ham karenge unko apne liver ka ek part donate...doctor aap jaldi se taiyyariya kijiye...ham formalities puri karte hai" Aayat said and walked away to complete the formalities and Karishma went with her.

"Aayu...Ammi Abbu ko batana hoga na...tumne unko call kiya?" Karishma asked.

"nahi di...woh dono aaj hi Abbu ke treatment ke liye US gaye hai aur aap jaanti hai na Ammi heart patient hai...toh iss waqt unko kuch bhi batana teekh nahi hoga...ham formalities poori karke aate hai" she replied

"ruko Aayu...tumhari bhi operation hai na...formalities ham puri kar denge...tum jao" Karishma said and moved towards the reception.

MPT members were confused with Karishma's behavior and Priya had a doubt whether Karishma is Haseena's Candy. But seeing the seriousness of the situation no one dared to ask anything.

After some time, Aayat was taken to the OT. The operation was going on and everyone was praying for them outside. Karishma was pacing to and fro in front of the OT.

Pushpaji came forward and kept her hand on Karishma's shoulder "Maddam aap itna tension mat lo....sab teekh ho jayega...aap please thodi der baith jao..." she said

Pushpaji somehow convinced her and made her sit on the bench and gave her some water, which she drank in one go.

Karishma leaned back and rested her head on the wall behind and closed her eyes

FLASHBACK

After the fight with the seniors, Haseena d Karishma were walking through the garden of the college. Suddenly, Haseena tripped and was about to fall but Karishma held her hand and prevented her from falling.

Karishma bent down on her knees and tied Haseena's shoe lace .