🍬 CANDY CAFÉ 🍬

It has been 44 days since Karishma proposed Haseena. Since then, their relationship was going on smoothly though there had been disagreements and fights, they would always clear everything before the day ends.

During these days, Karishma's friendship with Shayra had also become strong.

The Valentines week was going and Haseena did not miss a single day and brought rose, teddy, chocolates and everything for Karishma.

It was Valentines day tomorrow and Haseena was excited to give surprise to Karishma. She had planned everything. She came to Karishma to inform her about tomorrow but she was on a call.

Karishma was in the kitchen and her phone was on speaker. "ok byee... take care... love you" the person on the call said and cut the call.

When Karishma turned back, she saw Haseena standing very close to her. She was frightened by her sudden appearance "haww... aise kaun aata hai..." Karishma asked keeping her hand on the chest.

"aww mela baccha darr gya" Haseena asked and held her waist.

"toh aise achanak se saamne aaoge toh ham darr hi jayenge na..." Karishma pouted.

"tum aise pout mat kiya karo hame kuch kuch hota hai" Haseena said

"kya kya hota hai shona" Karishma teased her and hearing 'shona' Haseena blushed profusely

"ahh woh... ham woh" she fumbled "waise yeh Shayra ka kuch zyada nhi ho rha? 🤨" Haseena asked changing the topic

"someone is jealous" Karishma said encircling her hand around her neck

"toh hamari girlfriend ko koi love u bolega toh jealous toh honge hi na" Haseena said

"aww... so cute... waise bhi usne love u bola na hamne thodi 😉... tumko insecure hone ki zaroorat nhi hai shona" Karishma kissed her cheek.

"ham tumhe lekar kabhi bhi insecure nhi the... ab pyar hai toh jealosy bhi toh hogi na 😉... tum meri ho aur meri hi rahogi ❤" Haseena said and hugged her.

After breaking the hug, Haseena said "kal subah 10.30 ko ready rehna... hame kahi jana hai"

"kha jaana hai?" she asked

"surprise hai 😉... aur iss se pehle tum hame emotional blackmail krke saara surprise jaan le ham jaa rhe sone" Haseena pecked her lips and ran away.

"kinni acche se jaanti hai hamko 🤣🤣" Karishma chuckled and she also went to sleep.

Valentines Day

"Noor ham kha jaa rhe hai?" Karishma asked

"bas abhi pohunch jayenge" she replied

"tum pichle 1 ghate se yehi bol rhi ho 👿" Karishma chided.

"are meri jaan aise ghussa nhi karte... dekho ham pohunch gaye" Haseena said stopping in front of a cafe

"yeh koi naya cafe hai kya... pehle toh nhi tha yha pe" Karishma asked

"haa naya hai... aaj hi khula hai... i mean khulne wala hai" she smiled.

"ohh hamko inauguration ke liye bulaya hai kya?"
"haa kuch aisa hi samajh lo 😉"

They both went forward when Haseena gave a remote to Karishma. "yeh kyu?"

"iss button ko press karo"

Karishma pressed the button and the board of the cafe was revealed '🍬 CANDY CAFÈ 🍬'

"candy cafe 😄... yeh bohot hi ajeeb naam hai... iska owner bhi na... hai kha woh mahan insaan 🤣" Karishma laughed and Haseena frowned.