Dont be afraid

Don't be afraid
Throughout this journey I've experienced many people . In that moment everyone served there purpose in my life . I've met some really great people, I will forever be thankful for  . When God takes something away he replaces it with something  greater! No one can ever be greater then my mom but God sure enough subtracted some and added others to hold my hand as I go through these life changes. Don't be afraid of change embrace it , love it , cherish it because tomorrow isn't promised. I use to say to myself God what do I do now? How do I live a Regular life again . God said be still what's for you will come when the time is right . No I am not in a relationship nor am I seeing anyone but God blessed me with some great friendships to help heal those open wounds . Don't be afraid change is Good! Don't be afraid life will challenge you but just take that first step to overcoming  that challenge! Only you can allow something to steal your joy! Be in control of your own destiny, we have one life to live!
Psalms 30:1-5 "Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning."