Survival / fresh start /strength /overcoming every obstacle

Survival
As I sit here traveling through the cloudy skies in my business class seat  on spirit lol , y'all now im boujie on a budget . I have packed up my little life and moved to  Texas. God I don't know if I am doing the right thing but I know you will carry me through it . This chapter is called survival because I Have endured Many obstacles these last few months . There were somedays I felt like giving up and  moving to a new country Just to  start over . But that was to close to running away from my pain  so relocation to a New state not to far from home but far enough was the Quick fix that I needed . My dad told me that I was weak and that he expected more from me  that nearly broke the little bit of heart I had left , however I pushed through it because I have a plan for my life . I've created everything that I have these days , I moved to a new state with no support from my family or friends which quickly made realize that I am all I have . When times get tough I lean on God , God keeps me whole through the worst. Enough of the sad things I have accomplished so much with so much more to accomplish , in the next chapter I will fill you in on everything as this chapter is specifically for strength .
furthermore With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." "Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle." "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice." "Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that's very important for good health." More good news I have enrolled in college again in hopes of completing my dual degree! I will accomplish everything I set out to have for myself . No support has given me that push of confidence I needed . I do not wish to " shit " on anyone who did not believe in me but to show them That I am "ONE OF THEM ONES ". I am favored by the highest I am built for the struggle I can overcome any and everything. My advice to anyone going through life changes , KEEP GOING , NEVER GIVE UP DO NOT LET YOURSELF DOWN . ONLY YOU CAN HURT YOU. Make lemonade with oranges!