chapter 3: the fight

*the night of the family dinner*
*smut warning *
Lauren's POV:

As dinner was finishing up, Lucy kept sliding her hand up and down my upper thigh. As she went to my warm, center I almost choked on my water. I was ready to be underneath her. But before my girlfriend decided to make me sexually frustrated in front of my family. I did find the y/e/c eyed girl glancing in my direction every now and then.

She was gorgeous and a little shy but that's what made her so intriguing. Something about her made me want to know her even more. I did find out shes 18, her dad works for a big fancy company and her mom works at the local hospital. She also does track with Chirs and has an older brother. She grabbed my attention with every word she spoke.

****
" you guys are excused from helping tonight." My mom informed. The moment those words left my mothers mouth a mischievous smirk formed on my face.

I grabbed Lucy's hand and ran up stairs to my bedroom. I shut my door and turned around to find my beautiful girlfriend shocked in my sudden burst of lust. In that moment I didn't care if we had a guest downstairs, or if all of them could hear us. I wanted her in every way I could possibly have her. I started to make my way closer to her. I could see I was already having an effect on her. Her cheeks started to turn a rosy color and those brown orbs turned 10 shades darker. Full of lust.

I pinned her hands above her head and started to leave soft kisses on her neck. I worked my way up to her plumb lips. Her lavender sent filled my nose as our lips began to move in sync. She tasted of strawberry lip gloss. Then soon enough the heated makeout session was led to my bed. I gave Lucy a gentle push and straddled her hips. Our tongues fought for dominance , we both explored one another's mouths. She tugged on the hem of my shirt. I quickly pulled away from her lips and took off my shirt and she took off hers.

Under a minute we were both naked; in between my sheets. As my tongue swirled around Lucy's aroused nipple and my left hand playing with the other one. My room was filled with her light moans. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter by the second. I left my mark all the way down until I reached her warm, moist center. Without hesitation my tongue started to lick up and down her throbbing clit. Then my two fingers entered my girlfriend.

" keep.. going baby" lucy moaned out. I picked up my pace and felt her walls tightened around my fingers. I curled up my two fingers and sucked on her enlarged clit.

" cum for me baby." My now low raspy voice ordered. A couple more pumps and I felt her warm sticky juices flow down my fingers. Her nails dug into my back and her back arched.

" LAUREN... YESSS... RIGHT THERE." She yelled out.

" that's it. Good girl." I let Lucy ride out her high. Then I moved my way to the side of her getting ready to cuddle, but she quickly made her way to the bathroom.

" imma shower babe. Love you." She said.

" okay, baby. I love you too" I responded. Once as she walked into my bathroom and closed the door. I leaned back onto my pillows and let out a groan. She always does that, goes off right after we have sex.

As I was laying in bed. I let my mind wander on to thoughts that usually troll my mind. Does she actually love me? Am I only good for sex? Why wont she open up to me? Why aren't I good enough to be posted? Is she embarrassed to be with me? To be seen with me? My thoughts continued to race; I put a pillow over my face to muffle my frustrated scream.

Ding ding

I placed the pillow down and sat up to retrieve my phone, but nothing. I looked at my other bedside table and saw Lucy's phone glowing. That's weird she never forgets her phone. My curiosity took over my body and I was holding her phone in my hands, Reading the text that she received. My hands started to tremble and I began to feel tears run down my face. My heart sunk to my stomach. I couldn't believe my eyes. I kept re-reading the text message.

J.shawn😏: when are you gonna be dumping that bitch? And come over I need you;)

That wasn't even the end of it. I decided to scroll up hoping she wasn't responding or being unfaithful. But there was no hope for us to even try and salvage any part of this relationship after what I found. They have been sending nudes back and forth for a year. The further I scrolled the more I found out, the more the sadness I felt turned into pure rage. Shes been cheating this whole fucking time

I heard the door creek open, then came out the cheater herself. She had a look of confusion on her face then as I shoved her phone in her face. The look changed into a guilty one. She was about to speak probably to defend herself, but I put my index finger to her lips before she even had the chance to speak.

" how could you do this to me!?" I yelled .

"I-" she began.

" no you dont get to answer. Not until I'm done. You just told me you loved me." I paused for a moment and scoffed. " I guess that wasn't the truth. I know we weren't perfect but I was hoping you had more respect for me. I gave you my all for years. But that was still not enough for you. Huh?" I finished my rant and she just looked at me then at the ground not even saying a single word to me.

I gave her the phone back and grabbed her by her arm and stomped my way to my home's front door. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Even y/n had a look of concern and confusion on her face. The tears were starting to come back I knew if I stayed any longer with everyone downstairs I was gonna get questioned and I was gonna break. I ran upstairs and locked my bedroom door. My heart was shattered, I couldn't breathe any more. Lucy was my first love I thought she was the one.

Every memory we shared is getting replayed in my head. From the moment we met;the second we became bestfriends.The moment i asked her out. The first time we said I love. To think she would give up on us all for some stupid boy. I felt as if I was drowning in my tears. I heard a knock come from my bedroom door. I sucked up the snot and tears then made my way to my door.

My family came bursting in to check on me. Once as my moms arms were wrapped around me I completely broke down. We sat on my bed and told them a shortened version of what happened. I left out the whole her cheating on me, after everything I still didn't want my parents to think ill of her. That night my parents tucked me in like they used to when I was a kid. They both kissed my forehead and said goodnight to me.

" do you need company?" My brother asked me.

" no, I'm okay I'm just gonna head to bed." I lied. He nodded his head and went into his room. I didn't want to lie to him but I didn't want him to worry. I was really gonna spend the rest of my night scrolling through old pictures and probably muffle my cries. Sometimes you just need to get the tears out until theres nothing to cry about.

After about a hour of soaking my pillowcases. I curled up next to a hoodie lucy left here and inhaled her scent. I soon drifted off into a deep slumber.