chapter 5: A day with ms. greeneyes

Your POV:
About two days have past from the brithday party. Alex left for college again we facetime when we both get a free moment. My dad is on another business trip, again. Then theres mom shes busy with the hospital. So I would technically be home alone but Camila comes over with her " friend" Austin. Friend my ass more like boyfriend. He past my vibe check for now I honestly dont completely trust him but for the time being hes making my bestfriend happy.

Then within the past two days Lauren and I have called eachother towards night time. Our conversations usually still consist of small talk still, and how our days went. She calms my nerves when the house gets a little too quiet for comfort. I hate it here in this house alone at night its creaky and the tree branches scratch against my window. Unfortunately I was gifted with an overactive imagination and a love of thrillers.
*****
Today was Tuesday 4AM. I found this emerald green plaid skirt and a tight fitted plain black crop top. I was feeling extremely confident today it felt good. And a boost of energy. I was in the middle of putting together my makeup for the day when my phone started to go off.

It was the girl that roamed my mind.

Y/N: hello? Did you butt dail me again Lauren

Lauren: that was one time. But I called you to say get your cute self out side. I already called in sick for you. So you have absolutely no excuses. Hurry up!

I hung up the phone in disbelief. I'm going to be able to actually get real alone time with her. To really see if the feelings are deeper on my end and if theres any on hers. I quickly did a simple natural eyeshadow and a dark bold red lip stick with lip gloss. I grabbed my purse and zoomed to the front door.

When I got outside the sun was just starting to peak out from the houses across the street. The morning sunshine was making Lauren's skin glow I walked continued to walk over to her. She had an ACDC shirt on and dark walsh ripped skinny Jean's. Absolutely mouth watering. I noticed she was standing in front of a motorcycle. That couldn't be hers. It's so hot.

" good morning beautiful. Look at you. Are you hungry?" Lauren asked me, as she held out a helmet. I blushed a little and was a little hesitant to take it from her. All I ever hear from my mom is people getting extremely hurt on these things. The 'Grimm ripper' as what she calls it.

" hey, hey it's okay. Babygirl do you trust me? We dont have to do anything you' re not comfortable with." Said Lauren in a soothing voice. I took the helmet from her hands and strapped it onto my head.

" I trust you." I said with a smile on my face. She called me babygirl! She let out a small giggle and helped me onto her bike.

We rode down maple Avenue listening to music as loud as her radio could go. I felt the vibration from her humming along. We were so close in this moment I could feel her warmth, feel her heartbeat, and smell her scent. Which was some type of lavender and pot it was kind of a comforting scent.

After about ten minutes we ended up in this local cafe that never noticed before, rosie's. It was a cozy little place instead of the usual metal or wooden chairs there was a sofa and there were chairs that were cushioned to feel like heaven. Lauren and I were seated and given a menu.

" so how did you find this place?" I asked her trying to start conversation.

" well, when I was your age I used to ride my skateboard around here and I kinda just stumbled upon it." Lauren responded and looked back at her menu. I let out a small giggle that I didn't want to be audible. But to my luck ms. Green eyes looked up and cocked her eyebrow up in confusion.

" what's so funny?" She questioned.

" its nothing, you just made yourself sound way older than what you are. That's all." I said with a smile on my face. She let out a chuckle and nodded her head in agreement.