Chapter 1

So as you might notice while re-reading (if you are reading this for the first time ignore this part) I have been editing this as I re-write this on my new account so no big freak outs if you see something new here.

Draco Malfoy groaned as his alarm clock woke him up at seven in the morning, he reached out from under his covers and shut his clock off. He then threw his covers off him and sat up before rubbing his eyes. He got up and went to his bathroom to take a shower, he turned the hot water on before he took off his boxer briefs and jumped in the shower. A few minutes later, he got out and grabbed his towel from the towel rack before drying himself off then wrapping the towel around his waist and exiting the bathroom.

He walked into his walk-in closet and picked out his suit for the day which was a dark blue suit with a white buttoned up shirt and a red tie that comes with dark blue slacks. After putting those on he grabbed his black socks and black dress shoes and put those on before heading back to the bathroom to do his hair. As he was doing it he heard his door open and seconds later his son appeared in his bathroom.

"Hi Daddy" Scorpius said rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"Hello Scorpius" he said smiling down at his whole world. After his wife, Astoria died giving birth to Scorpius, Scorpius became number one in his life. He promised himself no matter what happened he would put Scorpius first, which meant that for the past six years Draco hasn't dated anyone, he did hook ups but that was it.

He wakes up every day, gets ready for work then gets Scorpius ready to go to his half day of kindergarten before heading to work. After work, he would pick up Scorpius from his parents then take him home and cook him dinner. He would then give him a bath before getting him ready for bed. Today was different though, today was Scorpius's first day of first grade.

"Come on bud, let's get some breakfast then get you dressed." Draco said once he was finished with his hair.

"I want cereal" Scorpius said as they left the room. 

"Cereal it is" he said as they went downstairs to the kitchen. Scorpius went over to his chair at the dining room table and got into it while Draco went to the cupboard in the kitchen and took out Scorpius's favorite cereal Marshmallow Mateys. He set it on the counter before pulling two bowls out of another cupboard, he then brought them over to where he left the cereal. He poured some cereal before pouring milk into each bowl then grabbed two spoons from the silverware drawer. He took the two bowls into the dining room before setting the smaller bowl in front of his son before taking a seat across from him. 

Draco finished first so he got up and went back into the kitchen to put his bowl and spoon in the dishwasher before heading upstairs to pick out Scorpius's outfit. Scorpius would take forever picking out his clothes so it was easier to pick it himself to save time. He picked a white button up shirt with black jeans, a light blue denim jacket, along with black shoes and black socks. After laying them out on Scorpius's bed, he headed downstairs to find Scorpius putting his dishes into the dishwasher.

"I picked out your clothes so hurry and change." He said. Scorpius hurried upstairs to change, followed by a slower Draco who went to the public bathroom to wait for him so he could do his hair. Once hair was done and teeth had been brushed, they grabbed their stuff and headed to Draco's black 2017 Mazda 6. Draco opened the door then moved so Scorpius could climb into his booster seat before putting his seatbelt on. He closed the door before heading around the car to get in the driver's seat.

By the time they left the house it was eight fifteen which means they had ten minutes to drive to Scorpius's new school called Hamilton Elementary School. As they drove, Draco noticed Scorpius's lack of talking.

"You okay Bud?" He asked.

"What if the kids don't like me?" 

"Then they are missing out on a great friend." Draco said then smirked. "But I doubt that anyone could resist a Malfoy."

Scorpius smiled as they pulled up to the school, Draco parked the car in the parking lot before getting out. He went around the car and opened the door to let Scorpius out. He unbuckled Scorpius's seatbelt before moving so his son could get out. Scorpius took his father's hand before they walked towards the school, once they got in Draco walked him to his first class. Once they were outside the door Draco knelt down in front of his son to talk to him.

"Have some fun, okay?"

"Okay" Scorpius said.

"I will be here to pick you up when school ends."

"Okay"

"Scorpius, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Daddy"

"Give me a hug before I go." Draco said. Scorpius moved to hug his father right as a woman came out of the room that Scorpius was going to go into. Draco noticed her name tag that said her name and that said she's the principal's assistant.

"It is almost time for school to start." She said making Draco nod.

"Okay Bud, I have to go." He said breaking the hug and standing up.

"Okay" Scorpius said before a determined look come over his face. He turned around, opened the door and walked into the classroom. Draco stood, already missing his little dude as he left.