Chapter 10

Hermione waited impatiently with an ice pack on her face while Scorpius was getting his arm checked out. She just wanted to know if his arm was broken or not, she didn't care that her face hurt or that her body hurt from the impact with the floor when Greg hit her. She couldn't believe he hit her or that he pushed Scorpius, Greg loved kids, so it was a surprise to that he did that. It didn't matter now, that asshole pushed a six-year-old that she was really starting to love, she was going to make him pay for it and so was Draco.

"So Docter, is it broken or not?" Hermione said.

"Your assessment was correct, it's not broken only hairline fractured." The doctor said. "I am going to put a cast on him and if you would like I can give him a calming draught just to calm his nerves so he can rest easy."

"Yes please" Draco said before the doctor started wrapping Scorpius's arm with the light green cast wrap that Scorpius picked. The smallest whimper came from Scorpius made Hermione put down her ice pack and move to comfort him.

"When I was a little girl, I took a rather nasty fall off my bike and I had to have five stitches in my knee. My mum was there the whole time, holding my hand and rubbing my back and telling me that it will be okay." she said. "I know I'm not your mum, but I can hold your hand and rub your back if you would like I can do that for you."

"Okay" Scorpius said wiping tears from his eyes with the arm that wasn't being wrapped. Hermione sat down next to him and took his hand and began to rub his back with the other hand. Scorpius leaned into Hermione as he watched the doctor wrapped his arm which squeezed Hermione's heart. If she wasn't careful, she would end up falling in love with this little boy...and maybe even his father.

After they left St. Mungo, Draco drove them back to the school to get Hermione's car, Hermione was just going to go home but Draco thought it was a bad idea since Greg was still out and bout. He had no idea if Greg knew where Hermione lived and he wasn't going to take a chance on her safety.

"Draco, he doesn't know where I live and I can put my wards." 

"You don't know that and wards don't always work." Draco said then sighed. "Mione...this piece of crap it you, you don't know what else this guy is capable of and I can't sit by and watch someone I care about get hurt." 

"Draco..." Hermione stared at him as her heart skipped a beat. He cared about her. 

"If you don't feel comfortable staying at my house then we will come to your house. I just don't want you to be alone, I know you can protect yourself, but it would make Scorpius and I feel better if you had back up."

"Blackmailing me with a six-year-old is a new low, even for you." She said before sighing in defeat.

"Whatever it takes" Draco said smiling.

"I need to grab some stuff from my house."

"Okay then. I'll follow you to your house just in case." He said. Hermione nodded before getting out the car and going to her car. Draco waited for her to get in her car and start it before he looked back at a sleeping Scorpius. He was beyond furious that the two people he cared for the most were attacked in a place that was supposed to a safe place. He would be dealing with the piece of crap himself, whether it would be through the wizarding world or through the muggle world. He couldn't really tell if the guy was in fact a wizard, but he definitely felt something mystical when he was next to the guy. 

He looked forward to see Hermione starting her car and moving out of her parking spot. Draco followed her to her house where they found something really wrong when they entered the place.

"Bloody hell..." Hermione said with wide eyes. The whole house had been trashed. Broken glass, upturned furniture, ruined books and all of her most prized possessions were laying on the floor. They both drew their wands as they proceeded upstairs to Hermione's bedroom. As they walked down the hall, they noticed red paint all across the hall wall leading to one of the rooms. When they got to the entrance of the room Hermione gasped while Draco glared at it while adjusting Scorpius in his arms so if he woke up he wouldn't see the disgusting words on the wall. You Will Be Mine, Whore.

"Get your stuff quickly, I'm going to send for Potter." Draco said before he sent his dragon patronus to fetch Harry. Hermione quickly grabbed her suitcase and began packing her clothes and personal items. A few minutes had pass when they heard a loud pop downstairs and then a what the before they heard Potter's voice calling for Hermione then footsteps running up the stairs.

"We're in my room" Hermione said zipping up her suitcase. Potter came in and saw what was on the wall before looking at them and seeing the bruise forming on Hermione's face. 

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Potter asked. Hermione then explains what happened and some of the things she said he hadn't known. Apparently, the guy who attacked her and Scorpius was called Greg and he had been harassing Hermione for almost a year. She had told Greg that she does not date co-worker but he was not taking no for an answer. She had tried to tell her boss but all he did was tell Greg to stop bothering her, that did little to stop him.

"Is he a wizard?" Harry asked.

"Yes, I have seen his wand" Hermione said. It confirmed the feeling that Draco had when he was close to the creep.

"I think you need to go into hiding for a bit." Potter said. "I can set you up at-"

"She's staying with me " Draco interrupted. "I have a place that I like to go to when I need to get away from work and home life, no one knows about it and it's not on any official papers." 

"Malfoy, you have a son to take care of and it could get dangerous." Potter said.

"Hermione is one of my best friends, I care about her too much to just sit back and do nothing, I'm a skilled dueler and I can protect both of them, not that I need to protect Mione, she can take care of herself but I would feel better if she stayed with me."

"Do I get a choice in any of this?" Hermione asked a little annoyed that they were talking about her like she wasn't here.

"Where do you want to stay, Hermione?" Potter asked. Hermione had already said that she would stay with Draco so it would be stupid to just change her mind. If she was really honest with herself, she wanted to stay with Draco and Scorpius. She would miss them if she were to let Harry take her to a secret location, she would be too worried that Scorpius was still hurting, and she would worry that Greg would come after Draco for intervening. If she were with them then she could protect them and they could both not worry so much.

"I'll go with Draco" she said.

I finally sorta know where I am going with this so I hope you guys are ready for this