Chapter 14

Hermione laughed as she danced around the room with Scorpius to Fire Burning by Sean Kingston. They both needed a break from their anger at Draco and to do that they needed to have fun. She knew they had a fight, but Scorpius only told her that his dad was a liar, he doesn't like liars. Hermione thought it must have something to do with her, seeing as he was in her room when she got back and immediately hugged her, almost making her drop her plate. Hermione spent a few minutes calming him down before the alarm had gone off and she grabbed him and her wand. When she found out it was Blaise, she relaxed before going on her merry way. What happened after that was insightful.

Flashback

Hermione took out lunch meat, mayonnaise and mustard from the fridge before grabbing the bread and setting it on the counter before grabbing a plate from the cupboard. As she set it down next all that stuff, Blaise walked into the room and to the island where he sat down on an island chair.

"I am going to ask you something Granger and I want you to be honest with me." he said.

"Okay..." she said nervously.

"Do you have feelings for Draco?" He asked. Hermione realized she had forgotten a butter knife and went in search for it.

"I don't see how that's your business" she said once she finds it.

"Hermione, can I call you Hermione?" he asked. 

"Sure" 

"Hermione, you are the only person I have seen since Astoria died that has brought Draco to life, he laughs more and smiles more and opens up more." He said. "He let you get close to his son, he's never done that before, hell he's never really seen anyone seriously since Astoria died."

"That doesn't mean that I like him."

"True, but I'm not done yet." he said. "He brings out the best in you, he makes you question everything you believe in, he challenges you more than anyone in your life. he's an amazing father which is a trait that you find attractive. You don't necessarily care about looks, you're more into the character of a person though looks are helpful, which Draco has or we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"You got all that from just seeing us together this one time?" She asked as she finished making the sandwich.

"That and I have been spying on you guys for a while." he said.

"Does Draco know about your spying?" she asked.

"You think I would be here if he did?" he replied making her chuckle.

"Even I know that he likes his privacy."

"So do you have feelings for him?" he asked. Hermione stared down at the sandwich like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Why did she have to tell him how she feels? Why was she the one confessing? She looked up at him with a determined look in her eye.

"I'm not saying anything till he opens up." she said before putting the mayonnaise, mustard and lunch meats back in the fridge.

"You two deserve each other since you are both stubborn." Blaise said. "I'll get him to open up, just be ready to open up yourself."

And with that, Blaise stood and left the room.

Flashback Ends

After Scorpius ate, they played goldfish for a bit till Scorpius found her I-pod and speaker in her suitcase and decide that he wanted to listen to some muggle music. She helped him go through the songs and ended up with the song they were listening to now. Dancing helped her release all the anger she felt towards everything that has happened since she was attacked. Letting the anger go made her realize that even though Draco wasn't opening his heart up, she was. She wanted to be honest with herself finally, she did have feelings for Draco and has for a while now. All she needed to do was get him to open his heart to the possibility of something happening between them, she knew Blaise was working on it, but it never hurt to have back up.

As she twirled around, she noticed Draco leaning against the door frame making her stop in her tracks. He was staring at her like she was a mystery he would like to solve, she narrowed her eyes at him. It wasn't going to be that easy, buddy. He gave a knowing smirk before he whistled to get his son's attention, Scorpius looked over at him.

"Let's talk for a sec" he said.

"I don't want to talk to you." Scorpius said before turning his back to him.

"Not even if there is ice cream in it for you?" he asked making Scorpius perk up.

"Vanilla ice cream?" he asked making Draco smirk. Scorpius's weakness was ice cream and pizza and everyone knew it.

"Of course" Draco said. Scorpius sighed dramatically before turning around and stomping towards his father and then passed him on his way out. Draco gave her one last look before he followed his son, the look he had given her said that she was next. 

I feel like this is a good place to stop, hope you guys are finding it entertaining.