Teaser

Books need teasers or it's nothing

-not updated version, I don't need to update this book as it was perfectos 

The door of the room slammed open and there stood a small figure splashed in green and purple with a hint of grey. The newcomer's purple eyes lit with fury.

"Grock, Angela, what is wrong with you?" the frigid voice echoed. "I told you to tell Gusion that I'll be gone for two days, and he gave me a good scolding for nothing."

Grock and Angela stared at the figure, shock written across their faces.

"Now, I'm confused," Grock murmured.

"And what are you confused about??" The figure scowled. "I told you guys two days ago to tell Gusion I'll be gone for the meantime, but you two didn't listen!"

Grock and Angela gaped at him awkwardly.

"Don't act so surprised," the figure walked to the cabinet beside the bed Harley was in and opened it. Inside was sharp knives of all shapes and sizes. The figure picked up a dagger and put back a butcher knife he was holding.

Chills went up Harley's spine, not because of the knives, but how familiar this guy was.

"Why don't you guys listen to me for once and stop playing around!" the newcomer put his hands on his hips.

"But-"

"No buts, I won't accept any excuse, because this isn't the first time, if you excuse me, I'll go and get Hanabi to find the lost-"

"WAIT!" Angela screamed and the figure turned back.

"What?"

Angela pointed to Harley and he realized that the fury disappeared from the figure's eyes once he laid an eye on him. He dropped the two daggers he was holding and they landed at where the figure's feet were two seconds ago.

Grock nodded. "I'm so confused."