FIVE. all of my enemies started out friends

V.   all of my enemies started out friends

Everyone gathered in the Great Hall for the announcement of the three champions

Everyone gathered in the Great Hall for the announcement of the three champions. Fleur, Atlas and Olivia's cousin, also put her name in the cup. They came and sat with Sarah and Devore on the Slytherin side. "Are we placing bets? Cause I got ten sickles on Diggory." Said Atlas.

Olivia hit his arm. "You're betting against your own cousin?" She scolded him.

He shrugged. "C'mon, it's Fleur. I doubt she'll last the first task."

She rolled her eyes. "No doubt though, Cedric." Said Morgan with confidence.

"I'm not sure about that. Everyone knows the pretty ones are the first to die." Devore blurted out while looking around the Great Hall.

"Devore!" Olivia scoffed.

"What? Did I lie?"

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for," Dumbledore announced and everybody got quiet. "The champion selection!" The blue flames from the cup erupted and turned a beautiful bluish purple color.  The first name popped out and floated into Dumbledore's hand. "The Durmstrang champion is. . . Viktor Krum!"

"No surprise there!" Devore heard Ron shout from the
Gryffindor table.

Everyone clapped for Viktor and he and his headmaster shook hands with Dumbledore before going to the trophy room. After a few minutes, another beautiful flame rose up from the cup and shot out another name. Dumbledore grabbed it swiftly. "The Beauxbatons campion is. . . Fleur Delacour!"

Olivia rose up from her seat. "That's my cousin!" She cheered happily.

"Go Fleur!" Shouted Atlas and he made a whoop sound.

The last name exited the cup. It was time for the Hogwarts champion and everyone's nerves started to rise. Dumbledore unfolded the name and read it out loud. "The Hogwarts champion is. . . Cedric Diggory!"

The entire castle broke out in cheers and hollers. "Rest in peace, pretty boy." Devore whispered to herself.

"YES!" Atlas bellowed once again and stood up, his arms going up in victory.

"Go, Ced!" Bennet cheered for him as well.

Cedric stood from the crowd that clapped for him and he threw them all a smile. He made his way to the trophy room where Viktor and Fleur were.

"We now have our three champions! But only one will make history." Dumbledore announced but his speech was cut short by the blue cup creating more flames, leaving everyone confused.

"I thought there was only three champions?" Olivia asked.

"There is." Morgan, unsure of herself.

The students and professors watched as another name shot out from the cup and landed in Dumbledore's hand. His blue eyes studied the name and he looked like he wanted to pass out. "Harry Potter," he mumbled to himself but few people heard.