TWENTY NINE. loving is easy

XXIX. loving is easy

At half-past seven, Devore and Morgan snuck out of their common room, pleased that they didn't encounter anyone along the way, and they searched their way to the seventh floor where the Room of Requirement was

At half-past seven, Devore and Morgan snuck out of their common room, pleased that they didn't encounter anyone along the way, and they searched their way to the seventh floor where the Room of Requirement was. Along the way, Devore saw Ginny with Neville, Dean, Lavender, and Parvati. "Hello, my fellow rebels." She greeted them all with her usual sly smile.

"My heart always flips with joy when you're around." Ginny spoke dramatically, touching her heart.

"Oh, my little Dove." Devore gushed and wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

"Any room for one more?" Olivia suddenly asked when she showed up with Atlas and Legend, smirking at them. Bennet and Nigel trailed behind them, discussing to themselves.

"There's plenty of room in Devore Taylor's heart." She accepted and opened her arm, allowing her to fall into her hug with Ginny.

"Since when?" Asked Atlas, scoffing.

She flipped him off.

Dean knocked on the door and he walked in first, the rest following behind. "Whoa, what is this place?" He said, staring around, impressed.

Devore looked around the spacious room lit with torches, seeing the walls lined with wooden bookcases, and instead of chairs, there were large silk cushions on the floor. "Oh, cool." She slipped out and walked over to them. "Are we going to gather around like a seance?"

"That's rather disturbing, Dev." Said Neville, taken back.

"Try living with her." Said Bennet from the other side of the room.

"Thank you, Nev." she gasped and turned to him. "Nev and Dev, how cute is that?"

He didn't bother hiding a smile.

"Dev, come look at all these books!" Said Hermione excitedly.

The bookcases were lined with books of different spells. . . A Compendium of Common Curses and Their Counter-Actions, The Dark Arts Outsmarted, Self-Defensive Spell Work, and Jinxes for the Jinxed. "How, this is going to help a lot."

Harry didn't bother explaining until everybody arrived. When the room began to fill, everybody chose a cushion and Harry made sure the door was locked. Fred had his long arm slung over Devore's shoulder, their hands interlocked.

"Well, said Harry, slightly nervous. "This is the place we've found for practices, and you've — er — obviously found it okay —"

"It's fantastic!" Said Cho, and several other people murmured their agreement.

"It's bizarre," said Fred, frowning around at it. "We once hid from Filtch in here, remember, George? But it was just a broom cupboard then. . ."

"Well, I've been thinking about the sort of stuff we ought to do first and – er –" he noticed a raised hand. "What, Hermione."