3

Warnings:
-None

Clay's POV

The medication worked and my stomach started to hurt less when it was later that evening. I sat on the couch while my younger twin siblings were playing together. My fourteen year old sister, Drista, was also here and sat next to my mother.

I sighed dramatically and stood up. 'I feel so straight without my gay pants.'

My mother laughed. 'Do something to make yourself feel more gay.'

'Fine, but don't get mad at me!' I yelled with a grin.

I stood up and grabbed my phone and music box. 'So, let's get the party started.'

My sister laughed and shook her head as I looked up "Heatwaves", blasting it as loudly as I could through the room. I sang along with it as I leaned back on the couch with a smile.

My parents just let me listen to loud music and I looked up more gay songs, turning it off after that. 'My goodness, I'm so gay,' I sighed. 'I should go to clubs and find hot guys to flirt with. They all run away from me.'

'Probably because you didn't even ask if they were gay or not,' my sister grinned.

'All hot guys are straight anyway, except me. I'm so fabulous and sexy, everyone wants to marry me. Girls can't even though there would be a WHOLE crowd of girls behind me.'

'You got my genes,' my dad laughed jokingly.

'NO, YOU'RE STRAIGHT,' I yelled. 'Disgusting, why are you all straight? Ugh, let's hope one of the twins will turn out gay because I can't deal with all this straightness here. Oh my gosh, I'm straightphobic from now on.'

Drista wheezed and rolled her eyes. 'You're such a weirdo.'

'You're homophobic,' I sighed. 'That's it. You're just homophobic.'

'Oh yeah, so homophobic that I love my gay brother,' she grinned.

'Oh my goodness, I looked up pick-up lines yesterday because I'm going to get all those hot boys. I need to share those with you!' I yelled at my sister as I grabbed my phone. 'Ew, wait. You're a girl.'

'Just act like I'm a boy, sexist bitch,' she chuckled.

'I'm not sexist, but boys are just so HOT.'

'We know,' Drista smiled as she pushed my shoulder softly.

'Homophobic,' I scoffed as I went to my notes. 'LISTEN!'

'We don't do anything else,' my dad answered with a smile.

'You're also homophobic,' I replied with a sigh. 'Okay, listen up. Are you WiFi? Because I'm totally feeling a connection.'

My sister bursted out into laughter. 'Clay, you're NOT going to say this to a guy you like. He will run away from you.'

'FINE, but I have more. I'd like to take you to the movies but they don't let you bring your own snacks,' I read out, looking up with a frown and a grin. 'GREAT?'

'I mean, it seems a bit sexual to me,' my mother laughed.

'You're homophobic too. Another one. I hope you know CPR, because I'm dying.'

Drista wheezed loudly and had tears streaming down her face. 'THAT'S NOT HOW THAT PICK-UP LINE GOES,' she cried with laughter.

'I might have mistyped this,' I nodded as I reread it. 'Hold on, I think I meant: "because you take my breath away.", I think.'

'I may hope so,' my dad grinned.

'Homophobic,' I scoffed. 'Next one. Did I confuse your sexuality yet or should I walk by again?'

Everyone just laughed and I rolled my eyes. 'IT'S GOOD!'

'Sure,' my dad answered, laughing loudly.

'Fine, you're all homophobic AND boring. Pfft, pick a struggle. Next. It's a good thing same-sex marriage is legal here, because I'm already planning our wedding.'

'Straight forward,' Drista laughed.

'GAY forward, please,' I scoffed. 'Homophobic. Anyway, so you're straight? So are noodles before they get hot.'

'This sounds way too sexual for some reason,' Drista grinned.

'Maybe I mean them to be sexual,' I sighed with an eye roll. 'I need all the bitches. Oh this one is so good too! Real men eat me.'

'CLAY!' my dad yelled. 'That's so inappropriate.'

'It's true...' I sighed dramatically. 'Fine, this one! I have an oral exam later, can you help me?'

My sister was just drinking and spit it out, all over herself and the couch. My mother held her hand in front of her mouth to hide her laughter and my dad stood up. 'Clay! It's time to go to bed.'

'Oh my goodness, dad. You're so extremely homophobic,' I whined. 'If you take me to bed right now, that means you're homophobic and that you hate me for being gay.'

He shook his head with a small laugh. 'Fine, but never say those pickup lines to anyone,' he chuckled.

'I mean, if I see a hot guy, I won't hesitate.'

'I'm gone, I'm bringing the twins to bed,' my dad smiled as he walked to them. They went with him and I laid down on the couch.

'I'm sure my pickup lines are great,' I sighed. 'You are just homophobic to me. I'm a teenage boy who is extremely gay and you don't even love me!'

'We love you with all our hearts,' my mother answered seriously as she walked up to me and kissed my cheek. 'We just find it funny.'

'Ugh,' I scoffed. 'My stomach is hurting again after that stupid applesauce. It's liquid food, I hate this so much. Why can't my dumb stomach just work like others?'

My mother gave me a short hug. 'Do you think you'll be throwing up a lot tonight?' she asked as she ran her hand through my hair.

'I might, but I didn't eat much so maybe I'll just throw up a few times and not like five days ago when I threw up eight times.'

'Do you want me to stay in your room, honey?' my mother questioned. 'Then I'll wake up as soon as you feel bad.'

'If you want to,' I sighed with a sad face. 'I wish I wouldn't have pain.'

'I'm going to prepare a heating pad for you and then you'll go to bed, okay? You need to have some sleep,' she offered.

I nodded slowly and sat up. Drista sat next to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. 'Are you okay?'

I shrugged and rubbed my hand over my stomach. 'I just ate applesauce and it already hurts so much.'

'Maybe you're having a bad week and who knows, maybe it's better next week!' she smiled as she gave me a kiss on my cheek. 'I love you, Clay. You're my brother and I'd always love you.'

'Gay brother,' I sighed.

She grinned. 'You're my GAY brother and I'll always love you.'

'Fine, I'll always love you too,' I mumbled as my mother came back with a heating pad for on my stomach.

1144 words